Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Youngster's Suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
AOA dear friends....!!!
According to the famous Verse of ALlama Iqbal...

<font color="purple">KHUDA NE AAJ TAK US QAUM KI HAALAT NHI BADLI
NAA HO JIS KO KHAYAAL AAP APNI HAALAT K BADALNEY KA...</font id="purple">

I want k aap sub log apni apni suggestions do k kis tarah hum sub mil k apni country ko WORLD's BEST and POWERFUL COUNTRY banaa sktey hein... Country ki responsibility humaari hai... agar hum achey honge to humari government achi hogi aur hum achey nhi to govt bhi humarey jaisi hogi....
to buss..... hum sub ko as an individual apni country k lieyu kiaa karnaa chahiey wh suggestions do ap log....
and remember most of the youngsters are students and they dont have much money... to it will be more better k ap log aisi suggestions do jo k her koi banda apna sakey.. aisey log bhi jo k well off nhi hein... okxxx [)]

i hope k u all wil take this in good health... and give fruitful suggestions...!!!
Well Namia...!
Country is always represented by the individuals living in it. and individuals are represented by their cultures and traditions. You must have to follow the traditions of Islam and the sayings of our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) for making your country the best.
Which is the most dificult job for today's muslims.
v good suggestion mohsin bhai... but please also let us know k hum log aj kal k dor me is ko kaise implement karein??? as u know k hum apney ASAL se bht ziaada bhatak gaey hein.. to sahi raastey per aney k liey kaisey koshish karein???
agreeing with mohsin... individual level pe improvement ki zaroorat hay.. and v hav the best guiding book that is Quran.. and the life of our Prophet Peace Be Upon Him is the best example for us.. zaroorat is baat ki hay k from a very early age at schools and Montessories basic islamic principles samnay rakhtay huay bachon ki character building ki jaye so that they can grow up as a better muslim..
in addition to it.. for the grown ups.. its of the utmost important to make them realize the teachings of isalm through different mediums.. in other words the more better the islam is understood the more easy it will b to implement in our lives.. and this is the only most effective way of betterment for the individuals...
isko agay brhaty huae have a confusion in ma mind bohat arsy sy.....i dont know either i should give that topic (which is quite sensitive aksr log us py neutral ni reh patay) or mai phda ni chahti ... guidance chahti hon or ager healthy debate hogi to forum k liey bhi acha hai or mai bhi kuch jaan paon gi.smjh ni arha k don ya ni don.
The forum has many worthy readers who have ability to view things dispassionately go on...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Namia Beera</i>
<br />AOA
I want k aap sub log apni apni suggestions do k kis tarah hum sub mil k apni country ko WORLD's BEST and POWERFUL COUNTRY banaa sktey hein... Country ki responsibility humaari hai... agar hum achey honge to humari government achi hogi aur hum achey nhi to govt bhi humarey jaisi hogi....
to buss..... hum sub ko as an individual apni country k lieyu kiaa karnaa chahiey wh suggestions do ap log....
and remember most of the youngsters are students and they dont have much money... to it will be more better k ap log aisi suggestions do jo k her koi banda apna sakey.. aisey log bhi jo k well off nhi hein... okxxx [)]

i hope k u all wil take this in good health... and give fruitful suggestions...!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

A very good question indeed. Following could be an easy starting point for students without requiring much finances.

Spare few hours every week to do volunteer teaching. Look arround. Select any 2 or 3 school age kids who are not going to school due to any reason. Talk to their parents if they agree to send those kids to you for initial level of education like just basic Urdu reading/ writing and basic maths skills like counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division etc.

You could see many kids arround you who are not going to school mostly due to helping their parents in daily bread earning. Like kids of home servents, kids working in shops or auto repair shops etc.

Ask for suitable time for THEM, don't prefer your time over their time, when they can come for studies. This is important. Like evenings or weekend. Don't go beyond 2 hours per session and 2 or 3 sessions per week.

Keep things light. It would be a long way, but in about 6 months they would become able to read and write in Urdu and do basic maths. Just two subjects and not more than that.

If someone is more interested, prepare them upto class 5 Urdu and basic Maths.

Save some of your pocket money. For each child, buy one maths, one Urdu, 1 copy for each subject and pencil rubber etc. from your pocket money. This should not be much expensive. It would not create financial burdon on their parents and they would be happy to ask their kids to study.

If you cannot start with 3 kids, then start with 1 kid, and later go for more. With-in six months you would see results and you would feel real happiness when you would see a child with basic education.

This is very doable task for students (like you) without creating financial or time burdon.

Regards

Toronto Boy..... you gave a very very very good suggestion.... we must start such healthy activities.. as basic problem of our people is illiteracy....
Wardah bj... its OK there will be no problem... Say what ever u have to say...
Continuing with Safoora.... i really appreciate your idea... as in our country we are taught at Montessori level about how to say HELLO, GOOD MORNING etc but we are not taught about our Islamic stuff.... u all know that a 5 years child doesn't know about Islamic months but he do know about solar months... we ourselves are creating such gaps between Islamic teaching and our styles of living
I was much inspired to see this video... see what other Muslim countries are doing.. and what we are doing
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpQBMLxEt84&feature=related

bati Namia.

Dear hum nahi badlain gay Hum yunhi rahain gay, Aur humari country k halaat bhi isi tarah rahain gay Aur kuch badla tu woh mazeed kharabi ki soorat main hi badlay ga. Pakistan main Majority Awam ethical soch rakhnay wali hay, Jinhain zaban, shehar Aur soobay ki soorat main Araam say apna banaya jaa sakta hay Tu ghatia leadership kuch jazbaati baatain kar k Vote hasil kartay rahain gay, So corrupt leadership humesha ati rahay gi in kaamyaab formulas k zariyay. Aur mujhay tu lagta hay k even Pakistan bunnay k baad bhi hum "Divide & Rule" walay formulaay say jaan nahi chura sakay Aur jab tak corruption ooper rahay gi Tu uss ko neechay say khatam karna mumkin nahi hay.

Regards.
That exactly is the predicament that has led us down - v know the problem but unfortunately also carry the unfortunate notion that we cannot solve it with equal ferocity.

This is just a perfect recipe for Disaster n guess what! V r deep in it!

Our escape lies in inspirational motivation n that will have to come from amongst us, we have depended too long on our rulers to click Now, our turn to rise... V need one more Jinnah n he will have to be be of us.

As simple as that.

Yasir bhai i don't agree with u..
hum kiun nhi baddal saktey... hum zarur badal saktey hein... agar koi samjhaaney wala ho...
ap countrywide level se pehle individual level per dekho naa... kharaabi individual level per hai... humein apne individuals ko thek karnaa hai.... unki thinking ko unki ethical values ko change karnaa hai....
Aj hum se koi ek shakhs bhi thek ho jaey to wh apne sath 3 or bando ---- apni bivi, apne betey or apney bhai ko change kar saktaa hai....
see individual level per kaam karney se country thek hogi..
MashaAllah, read the following. Hum sab apni apni jaga buhat kutch karsaktay hain, magar iss forum par bhi aur baqi zindagi main bhi sirf batain hi banatay rahtay hain.

http//www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2010/09/100917_wusat_diary_32.shtml
We can do many good things........
Lekin hum karte kuch nhi hain. Comments dene ko to yahan sb log hi comments de dain ge lekin prectical implementatoin kon krta hai.
Just think for a while k ap logon me se kitne logon ne flood effected people ki help ki.
Hum log sirf khud ka hi sochte hain apne muslim brothers k lye koi kuch nhi krta ajkal.
hmmmi agree with both of you Toronto and Mohsin bhai...
so then i want your suggestions that y dont every one among us coming to this forum should make a promise here infront of every one to do a good task for our country... which he/she can do for the whole of his/her life
what about it dear friends??
@Toronto
wah masha'allah... Farooq Ahmed Sahab ki kahaani perh k dil khush ho gyaa k abhi bhi iss qaum me aisey log maujud hein k jin ko apney siwaa dusro kaa bhi ehsaas hai... May Allah Bless him... Amen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7