Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tax Credit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I am an employee in a Private Ltd company. My mobile connection is in my name. The company deducts my tax every month from my salary and at the end of the financial year provides me with a certificate of the tax withheld. Now I wish to claim the tax deducted on my mobile connection. Can any one tell me how can I do it? I get the the tax deduction certificate after 30th June. Also can any one tell me what other taxes can I claim as tax already paid in advance and what is the procedure. I asked one and he said that the tax submitted is gone and if I wish any benefit then I should get it adjusted every month from my salary.

Please guide me.
ap mobile phone k ilawa ghar k phone par, or nai gari kharidty wakat or car ki excise duty ada karty wakat jo advance tax dayty han wo adjust kar sakty han,

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=11011
Dear Laptop,

Thanks. Can you also explain how it can be done?
ap ko agar ko problem hay return file karny may to may kar k day sakta hon aap ko,,,,,

ap apna NTN number, or tamam Withholding certificates mujhay mail kar do,

sahrai01@hotmail.com
I don't have an issue in filing my return. I want to know how can i benefit from the tax withhel
Benefit to jab hi mily ga na ji jab aap return file karyn gay,,, return file karny k bad aap refund ki application file karyn gay tab hi refund mily ga na aap ko.
lap top bhai mujhe nahi lagta fbr refund deta excess deduction pe, ek to main is bt se bhu pareshan hamre lawyer kehta hai last time teacher rebate 50% tha, jb k main annual employer statement jama kara raha tha to wo automatic teacher rebate 75% le raha tha, mujhe plz yeh baata sakte hain lap top bhai k last time teacher rebate ktna tha with section,i am very confused. regard noman
<center><b>THE SECOND SCHEDULE
EXEMPTIONS AND TAX CONCESSIONS
PART III
REDUCTION IN TAX LIABILITY</b></center>

(2) The tax payable by a full time teacher or a researcher, employed in a non profit education or research institution duly recognized by Higher Education Commission, a Board of Education or a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission, including government training and research institution,
shall be reduced by an amount equal to 75% of tax payable on his income from salary.
thanks yaani k hamare lawyer pagal ho gaye hai ya to un ki yaadsht kamzor ho gai hai.
Buri baat ji ,,, aysy nahi bolty,,,,,
sorry lap top bhai.