Accountancy Forum

Full Version: e-filing of Tax Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know how to efill owners income tax return can any one guide me
can any body guide me to prepare tax return
Silent eyes,,,,
return aysy to file nahi ho sakta na jab tak aap batayen gay nahi k ap k nature of income kya hay. or Status kya hay ap k owner ka.
laptop can i send u detail of my owners can u make it for me
JI, sab say pahly un ka NTN number or email ID send karyn, us k baad un ki tamam incomes or tax withholding ki detail send kar dayn.

sahrai01@hotmail.com
k i will send it to u , so i want to learn it too laptop so tht in future i can prepare it
could you people please tell me what does "SB" stands for in the import section of sales tax e-filling
dear i think small busniess but not comferem

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gulabomer</i>
<br />could you people please tell me what does "SB" stands for in the import section of sales tax e-filling
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You can simply go ahead and approach the most reliable tax consultant who can help you with subject like [url=http://goo.gl/bN0yeL
]efiling of income tax return for individuals[/url][/php].
[quote='ah_s@msn.com' pid='77898' dateline='1285895131']

Can anybody let me know how to learn and practice e-filing of Income tax (withholding tax, salary sections know hows)returns and sales tax (input and output calculations, adjustments) and filing of return.

Is there any workflow/flow chart for e-filing you people can share?

Also, any training workshop you people know due to happen in coming days at islamabad?

I will be extremely thankful for this help.

Regards

Free Practical Tax Training:
8 - 12 Week Practical Tax Training Course
Practice on E Portal / IRIS with real user name and password
Register now yourself
www.skillstudies.org
or call now 0310 53 30 138
Pages: 1 2