Accountancy Forum

Full Version: JOB INTERVEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I HAVE RESIGNED FROM MY CURRENT JOB DUE TO BAD BEHAVOUR OR MY BOSS AND WROONG POLICIES AND CIRCULARS BEFORE ONE MONTH.

WHILE APPLYING JOB WHAT SHOULD I SAY IN JOB INTERVIEW ABOUT LEAVING OF MY PRESENT JOB?

WHETHER I SAY THAT I AM JOBLESS?

WHETERE I SAY THAT I AM DOING JOB AND WANT TO LEAVE MY JOB?

SHAKEEL
I think this might be of some help for you

http//www.online-home-jobs.com/2402.html
PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW

Proper preparation is necessary for receiving a job offer.

Do Research

Best key is to browse company’s website. Research about the company (size, products, annual sales revenue, principal lines of business and locations, etc.). Knowing about the company will make you confident during the interview and will reflect your genuine interest in the company. This is a point that might differentiate you from another interviewee. Any employer feels good if the candidate he is interviewing is knowledgeable about the place of his future employment.

Get logistic information beforehand

Know the exact place and time of the interview, interviewers’ full name(s), correct pronunciation of his or her title won’t hurt either. It also helps to know how many people are involved in the interviewing process and if there is a single decision maker.

Arrive Early

Punctuality cannot be overstressed. It reflects your level of seriousness, your maturity and your level of interest. Arrive exactly fifteen minutes before your actual appointment. Allow sufficient time for the interview.

Dress appropriately

Remember that you have only one chance to make a good first impression. Attire yourself according to job nature you are going to be interviewed for. For formal interviews men should wear a dark suit, white shirt, a solid or striped tie, and black shoes. Women should wear the same colors. Women should wear the same colors and keep their nails bare or wear neutral colored nail color, no high heels, and a minimum of make-up and no dangling jewelry. Prefer studs instead and a bracelet if necessary.
Remember it is important to attire yourself with care wearing neat & pressed clothes. What you are wearing does not need to be expensive. It is supposed to pressed and carried well with style giving a professional look. Keep a positive frame of mind. Set other concerns aside and focus on what you are going to accomplish at the interview. Relax.

Ask questions
Another very important point. Employers will all acknowledge that when they ask the candidate if s/he has any questions for them, and if the answer is no, how much it hurts the candidate’s perception. Come on, ask them a question or two, show them that you are a curious person, someone who is interested in the company and the interviewer’s feedback about the company. It will endear you in the eyes of the employer.
Perceptive questions will help both of you to determine if your relationship will be mutually gratifying. Questions that relate to salary, benefits, vacations, and retirement should only be directed towards the HR manager.
The job interview itself
Let the interviewer set the tone and match your style with theirs, in accordance with your individual personality. Although there is not one way of interviewing, there are standard steps that apply to every interview process.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW

Proper preparation is necessary for receiving a job offer.

Do Research

Best key is to browse company’s website. Research about the company (size, products, annual sales revenue, principal lines of business and locations, etc.). Knowing about the company will make you confident during the interview and will reflect your genuine interest in the company. This is a point that might differentiate you from another interviewee. Any employer feels good if the candidate he is interviewing is knowledgeable about the place of his future employment.

Get logistic information beforehand

Know the exact place and time of the interview, interviewers’ full name(s), correct pronunciation of his or her title won’t hurt either. It also helps to know how many people are involved in the interviewing process and if there is a single decision maker.

Arrive Early

Punctuality cannot be overstressed. It reflects your level of seriousness, your maturity and your level of interest. Arrive exactly fifteen minutes before your actual appointment. Allow sufficient time for the interview.

Dress appropriately

Remember that you have only one chance to make a good first impression. Attire yourself according to job nature you are going to be interviewed for. For formal interviews men should wear a dark suit, white shirt, a solid or striped tie, and black shoes. Women should wear the same colors. Women should wear the same colors and keep their nails bare or wear neutral colored nail color, no high heels, and a minimum of make-up and no dangling jewelry. Prefer studs instead and a bracelet if necessary.
Remember it is important to attire yourself with care wearing neat & pressed clothes. What you are wearing does not need to be expensive. It is supposed to pressed and carried well with style giving a professional look. Keep a positive frame of mind. Set other concerns aside and focus on what you are going to accomplish at the interview. Relax.

Ask questions
Another very important point. Employers will all acknowledge that when they ask the candidate if s/he has any questions for them, and if the answer is no, how much it hurts the candidate’s perception. Come on, ask them a question or two, show them that you are a curious person, someone who is interested in the company and the interviewer’s feedback about the company. It will endear you in the eyes of the employer.
Perceptive questions will help both of you to determine if your relationship will be mutually gratifying. Questions that relate to salary, benefits, vacations, and retirement should only be directed towards the HR manager.
The job interview itself
Let the interviewer set the tone and match your style with theirs, in accordance with your individual personality. Although there is not one way of interviewing, there are standard steps that apply to every interview process.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thanx 4 this information
well its much better to tell them in an interview that you are not jobless, you are working in a company. The reason for saying this thing is that when you tell in the interview that you are jobless , you dont get the salary of your expectation. The company takes the benefit of your joblessness and offers you the minimum salary they can but when you show them that you are working somewhere else then if you are worthy to them they will offer you the salary of your expectation to attract you towards their company. In an interview, try to prove that the company needs you, you dont need the company
yes for good impression tell them that you are currentle doing job and taking good amount .But now you want change and therefore YOU have applied to this job and you are willing to do it.
http//hairdressing-jobs.co.uk
WAOO IS this opportunity still available
http//www.cu2nite.com.au
By now they must recruited someone....................