Accountancy Forum

Full Version: sec 157(3) c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Companies ordicance 1984 sec 157 subsection 3 point b

An abstract of the receipts of the company and of the payments thereout up to a date within seven days of the report.....

wat does this mean??[0]
It means a detail of receipt of monies and payments made is to be presented in Statutory Report. If you have SA Salam wala Ordinance take a look at Form 25 at the back you will get a picture of what is being said.
woh tu theek hay but yeh 7 days ki kia kahani hay S
Report banane mein time lagta hai so if report is being issued on say 20th October, receipts and payments detail shown will be till 13th October.
ohhhhhh ok.. thanx Nauman bhai )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nauman</i>
<br />Report banane mein time lagta hai so if report is being issued on say 20th October, receipts and payments detail shown will be till 13th October.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No but our sir said k within 7 days of date of report an abstract of receipts and payments ka mtlb hai k let say 20th oct ko honi hai toh ussey pehley 7 days me kisi b din tk ka receipts and payments record .. for eg till 15th oct ... Ky said this
Its just like it. It means you have to prepare the abstract at least seven days but there is no restriction for less than 7 days.