Accountancy Forum

Full Version: interview call frm KPMG or FRSH (Islamabad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i recieved a call from FRSH my interview is on saturday 11 AM
if anyone else got the call than plzz reply
and what about KPMG did they call anyone
I am talking about islamabad offices
nope no call yet
when did u get the call ?
i recieved the call yesterday (NOV 3)at about 6 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MR.AKH</i>
<br />i recieved the call yesterday (NOV 3)at about 6 PM
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
how was ur interview tday ? MR.AKH
the interview was just a salam dua nothing more 3 minutes interview thats all
he saked me wether i applied in AFF and taseer hadi,why FRSH,how my papers went, will i pass them and at last told that next week will be your final interview and than they will tell me if they will keep me or not
interveiwer told me that if you r selected 4 second one then u wiil be called probablly on monday or tuesday
.............Exactly it was just a salam dua no technical questions.
waiting for call
from what i know the orientation of new trainees already started on 1st Nov. who took your interview ?
I dont know the name of the interviewer ......but there was approx 35 student who interviewed last saturday.......
i,m takling about frsh not kpmg
MR AKH....have u recived call for second one or not....
i am still waiting i think theyll call today or tomorrow after that chances are rare good luck
what about u?
still waiting........i think they will call after eid.......i,ll call them tomorrow to confirm......best of luck.....
CA people's interviews at KPMG Islamabad have begun because I got a call late in the evening today for 1st interview tomorrow.Was asked to bring CV and pic.
i gave my interview on friday in KPMG office
and heared that FRSH has called for 2nd interview
Pages: 1 2 3 4