Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Have i asked a 'Tough' question below?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have i Asked A 'tough' Question below ??? i.e Can anybody please tell me the Rates of I.Tax on Income of the Companies..i.e (Individual,A.O.P, Proprietorship,Pvt Ltd Co, Ltd Companies)persists in Pakistan. And what's the procedure of Refund/Deposit of this I.Tax. Reply ASAP Please.

Thanks and Best Regards

Pls download Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 from the below URL Link

http//www.fbr.gov.pk/newdt/ITordinance/IT%20Ordinance%202010/ITOrdincance2010.pdf

Study Ordinance’s Part VI (page 221 to 222) for “refunds” and The First Schedule (page 287 to 310) for all sort of “income tax rate”.

Regards,

Income Tax rate for companies for the tax year 2011 is 35%.
For small company and AOP is 25%.
For individual, see Part 1 of first schedule of Income Tax ordinance 2001.
Thanks Kamran & fazee Bhai... i have Income Tax Ordinance... but i was asking particularly just Rates of I.Tax on Income of the Companies..i.e (Individual,A.O.P, Proprietorship,Pvt Ltd Co, Ltd Companies) respectively...but anyhow i have to read this hole ordinance... Thanks Again...

Regards

You have not been asked to study the whole Ordinance; rather specific pages have been quoted. I guess it was very easier and simple.

Regards,