Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Oldest person to pass CA final/ module F??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the oldest person you have seen/heard of who passed CA final ??

I have seen many aged people appearing in module F..

any stories to share?
No such person will be seen in future after the ICAP has imposed restriction of completing CA final within 10 year time. But as a result of this restriction I am noticing many of the people who had left CA have again come in the field to contest.

One to whom I know must be of 50 and the last time he appeared was before 2000 when there used to be P-l & P-ll instead of E & F.
Back when I was taking BFD classes from Maqbool sb I remember there were couple of 40+ year olds in the class. One of them told me that he had left CA and had just recently joined again after quitting his job.
In module D there were 4 persons in our class in PCA Faisalabad. They all were 35+ articles completed, married with children and having good jobs as well. Some of our teachers were even younger to them.
my uncle who is 65 years old had a friend who just passed away. He was still not past module F, and was trying to clear it but died before he could become a full CA.
Don't know his exact age but i would say he was roughly 60 years old.
Died but could not impress the ICAP.
Well... In credibly Hilarious [Pun Intended]