Accountancy Forum

Full Version: c'mon guyZ n galZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello everybuddy
i jus wanted to say onethg n dats diz forum is getting boring n boring . guyz plz make more interesting contributions n i request the Admin to enhance forums n create new ones also.
thx

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
aap hi batain kia karain
like new topics suggest karain...........

CA Walo Waya Karwa Lo
yaar whteva tht is ineterstin ..jus post it here

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
dat is **interesting**

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
Dear sagar, if u dont mind, i usually avoid to read your posts bcaz you use the terminology which i dont understand like
"jus, thg, n, dats, diz etc." I request you to please use the simple and most commonly used abbreviations enabling the others to read your messages.
e.g.
You = u
Your = ur
to = 2
why = y
are = r
we = v
Its request from me, please dont take it personal.

SMR
I think you all guys and galz shall decide to read and comment abt another interesting accountnacy forum name www.accountancystudents.co.uk its a good site i think u shall all visit it. I hope u will/ Bye friends

Can u dig it SUcka
I think no one in this forum gives a damn on my messages . WHYWHWYHWYWHWY

Can u dig it SUcka

Can u dig it SUcka

Can u dig it SUcka

Can u dig it SUcka

Can u dig it SUcka

Can u dig it SUcka
ohh c'mon raza sahab we dont have enough time to read and reply all the posts as u know very well how our studies are so i use this terminology.....typing becomes faster, yeah but if u dont like reading my posts ,then i wont use it again.
Sorry for inconvenience.
hey killer
be pakistani use pakistani
n dont say that's a damning comment.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I think no one in this forum gives a damn on my messages . WHYWHWYHWYWHWY <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Mr.Legend Killer sir... apparently, you are obssessed with promoting this accountancystudentsuk website on this forum and why should anyone be inclined to visit this website when they dont want to and if anything your constant publicity of this site is driving people away from you & your messages. please consider the fact the people have their own free will and you cannot force your opinions on them and force them to answer to your messages or force them to visit some website that you like. hope i've answered your question and hope my comments will not be taken to heart, i'm just giving my honest opinion and am not looking for any confrontations... its all in good faith.

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
aray yar ... kaisi baat kertay ho ... ager yahan per wohi kuch chal para jo aaj kal stage dramas mein ho raha hai to is forum ka naam waisay Accounting drama per jayay ga.
waisay yar aap logon nay note kya hoga kay aaj kal moulvie bohat baysharam ho gyaya hain ..aab daykhain ... aik moulana kisam ka banda ... (logo qazi aagaya) parliment mein musharaf say keh raha hota ahi kay "wardi utar do wardi utar do" aab to bhala sab kay samnay parliment mein kaisay wardi utaaaaaa.......... ooops mujhay dar hai kay kahi mujhay moderater block hi na ker day ...
waaisay moulviyon ki islah bhi kerni paray gi.

For all we ought to have thought,
But have not thought,
For all we ought to have said,
But have not said,
For all we ought to have done,
But have not done,
I pray to The God,
For forgiveness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4