Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Bill instead of GST Invoice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wht is difference b/w a bill and invoice? as per buyer perspectivewhich is beneficial as far as audit amd tax concern
Dear Laptop Bhai....need suggestion
1. An invoice is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, indicating the products, quantities and agreed prices for products or services that the Seller has already provided the Buyer with. An invoice indicates that, unless paid in advance, payment is due by the buyer to the seller, according to the agreed terms.

2. A bill is a document requesting payment for goods previously supplied. This presentation of a bill is common practice on the part of restaurants, credit card companies, utilities, and other service providers. The bill for something is the total price of all services and goods received but not yet paid for, and is presented in the expectation of immediate payment in full.

Rectify me where necessary.....
Olympia...I understand what you said...But mera question hay k Invoice pay tu humain I.Tax With-held kerna hota hay i.e. (6% or 3.5%)....kia bill pa bhee yahe condition apply hote hay k nahe?