Accountancy Forum

Full Version: seeking suggestion from you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi hanif, i am CA intermediate and i got offer few months back in marketing side of bank and i joined it , its good job and earning is around 50k, i didnot do articleship from any firm but now i am thinking that what ever time i spent in doing CA has nothing to do with this job, A simple b.com can do this job , as my brother is regional head in bancassurance so introduced me, now i am very much confused whether to go back in CA profession and do articleship for next 4 years then find a job and loose current job or stay with this job and try to go for CFA plus MBA, i have another option to go austrlia and complete CA from there, but i am afraid if i go abroad or complete my CA here , may i not be able to complete in limited span of time, there will be no option left for me, please suggest me what do you see a charted accountant in future and demand?
wellu r doing gud job 50k for inter or even b.com gud job 4 u .

u have nice options in shape of cfa and mba as u wrote here. even if u now do articles and then find job u will be having same pay i think so around 50k.

if u do qualify thats another thing . its up 2 u only tho what u wanna do in future.

no one can really tell u abt future.

thx