Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please suggest: MBA from AIOU vs VU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sir i have done my b.com last year in 2010... now i am doing job in a micro finance org as an accountant.... now i want to start my M.B.A with my job... i have two options for doing mba i.e through AIOU and V.U (virtual university)...
my question is that please suggest me the better one among these two intsitutes regarding their worth and quality of education...
Please reply with ur brief answer bcoz i m really very confused
both r gud options 4 u but u should select and prefer aiou as i have been seeing that some companies dont prefer the mba from VU.so mba from aiou is gud 4 u as u asked.

thx
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by atif623</i>
<br />Sir i have done my b.com last year in 2010... now i am doing job in a micro finance org as an accountant.... now i want to start my M.B.A with my job... i have two options for doing mba i.e through AIOU and V.U (virtual university)...
my question is that please suggest me the better one among these two intsitutes regarding their worth and quality of education...
Please reply with ur brief answer bcoz i m really very confused
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
AIOU is not offering MBA This session