Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Now what after 14 year of education?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have completed my 14 year of education(B.Com KU external candidate), and now I am confused what route to choose.

Shall I go for MBA Finance directly (4 yr course)

or,

Shall I first go to MA(Finance), and then MBA Finance? (would also take 4 yrs)

Which route is preffered ?
And, am I eligible to study abroad?

I am afraid I am not =S
As I have no real job experience.

I have 2 career options.

Finance or , Teaching.
I enjoy both
MA finance? It should be MSc finance. MBA programs have major of credit hours dedicated to Business administration study, like Customer relationship management; If MBA programme has 70 credit hours, 45-50 of those would be business admin related.
I would advise Msc finance first, and then MBA. That way you will have a finance degree and Business admin degree
What do you want to study abroad? MBA? Some universities don't require job experience for regular MBA programmes, but 16-year education is a must
Thank You very much.

Yeah, MSC Finance.

Is there any masters in Marketing other than in MBA?

I am more interesting in a mixture of Marketing and Finance, and not just fiinance.

and i appreciate the fact that you took time out
Regardless, I think that it is important that you find someway to get hands on experience in whichever field that you choose. No matter what industry you go in to, work experience is expected, if not required. If you cannot find anywhere to hire you, look for work-related volunteer opportunities that you can put on resumes and applications. Volunteering always looks good, on any sort of application. Good luck with everything!

I have 2 career options.

Finance or , Teaching.
I enjoy both
[/quote]