Accountancy Forum

Full Version: B.com 4 years degree
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ASALAM TO ALL..
IAM ZAFAR FROM HYD..IAM DOING B.COM PASS FROM UNIVERSITY OF SINDH...
I WANT TO GET 4 YEAR BACHELOR DEGREE IN COMMERCE..I HAVE SCROUNGE THE WEBSITE OF UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI AND FOUND THAT UOK IS PROGRAMMING THE BS-COMMERCE FROM 3RD YEAR FOR B.COM PASS GRADUATES..DOES ANYBODY KNOWS THAT WOULD UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI ACCEPTS ADMISSIONS FROM OUTSIDE KARACHI B.COM PASS GRADUATES FOR ITS BS-COMMERCE 3RD YEAR,AND WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE...PLZ GUIDE ME IF ANYBODY KNOWS,ALSO SHARE SOME EXTRA KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BS-COMMERCE 3RD YEAR OTHER THAN UOK PROGRAMMING..IAM WAITING..
Hey there Zafar. A little difficult to understand your post there - I don't think the ALL CAPS helps either, just for the record. I don't have all the answers for you, but hopefully this site can help you out a bit - http//www.accountingdegree.com - they have lots of good articles and tips about the different schools, programs, admissions procedures, etc. so hope that helps you out a bit! Good luck with everything )