Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA after BCOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam u Alaikum.friends i want to know about exemption of PPT for CA from ICAP..i am currently doing bcom(IT) and want to go for CA.i got 79% in my inter exams so am i eligible for CA without PPT? And if i am not willing to continue my CA then which degree will b given to me?

Agar beech rastay main aap nay CA chor dia baghair mukammal kiay tu aap ko (ACA) ka designation mil jaiga.....yani.....(Adhoora Chartered Accountant)......iss ko aap apnay naam k agay likh kar apna dil behlaa saktay ho.

Regard.
Hmmmmmm.but i really want to know mujhe PPT ki exemption milay gi ya nahin? And i heard or read that after completing E and F module and without having any internship, masters in banking and finance ki degree milti hai which would b recognized by HEC.is it true?
Jis cheez mein interest ho usko pehle research kar lena chahiye. You are exempt from PPT. Visit [url="http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/0/pre-entryproficiencytest(ppt).php"] <b>PPT ON ICAP'S WEBSITE</b>[/url]
Lahore university was used to offer MBA Degree to qualified CA, after submitting thesis and test.
But later on issues raised regarding degree recognition from HEC
i dont know current status now issues may have been resolved but am not sure
u may call lahore university for updates
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fatimaattiq</i>
<br />Hmmmmmm.but i really want to know mujhe PPT ki exemption milay gi ya nahin? And i heard or read that after completing E and F module and without having any internship, masters in banking and finance ki degree milti hai which would b recognized by HEC.is it true?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
University of Lahore gives degrees to C.A inter and members, but those degrees have not yet been recognised by HEC
If you unwilling to complete and would like to settle for some master degree, then you should directly do the master degree instead of doing CA.
one should always be clear about their targets