Accountancy Forum

Full Version: please help me out i m so tensed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi every1 , please answer only if u know exactly

i just gav my f-9 exam of acca, my question is that what if v colour both the question bubble on top

i incedently colour question1 while i was doing question no. 2 so i cross the coloured question 1 and coloured the 2nd question bubble

i want 2 ask will i gain marks for question 2 or it wil b uncheck
Do not worry. You have done good that you crossed the Q1 bubble and filled the Q2 bubble
a friend of mine was telling that due to the electronic system the page wil not b read and u wil get no marks for it , thats mak me a little worried
He is mistaken. In the answer script it is clearly mentioned that if you have filled a wrong bubble, just put a cross to it and fill the correct one
thanx man ur great....god bless u
Sometimes the electronic exams are sensitive. If there is any way to get in touch with someone at the exam evaluation center, I would suggest doing that. Explain to them your concern and see if there is anything that they can do to make sure no mistakes were made regarding what you marked. Hope everything turns out well for you!