Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ANY CA INTER STUDENT DOING BBA FROM UCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am a ca inter student currently doing my articles in islamabad, and i want to get admission in BBA exemption based degree from university of central punjab but i have heard that UCP requires students to visit university alot of times during thesis submission and examination, as i live in islamabad it is difficult for me to visit UCP lahore campus multipletimes.
any ca inter student already doing BBA degree from UCP is requested to please help me get the actual information.please provide me ur contact number or contact me on 0300-9523128
Can any1 please tell us if we have to visit UCP regularly during thesis submission?

Can it be pursued by students outside of lahore?

I have tried mailing UCP but no response from quite a while..

If any1 knows please give some insight.
BBA (Hon's) in Accounting and Finance degree programme of UCP is specially designed keeping in consideration busy shedules of professional accountants and article students. Since I applied for this programme till now when I have fulfilled all requirement of degree, I happened to go to university two times only, once for viva and second time for test.
can some help me in the prepration of the test, where i can get the relevant content.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mudassar2704</i>
<br />BBA (Hon's) in Accounting and Finance degree programme of UCP is specially designed keeping in consideration busy shedules of professional accountants and article students. Since I applied for this programme till now when I have fulfilled all requirement of degree, I happened to go to university two times only, once for viva and second time for test.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

so you do have to visit the uni? what if some1 lives in multan? karachi?

mudassar sahab, aap kidher rehtay ho? and can any1 not living in lahore go for this programme?
I am from Faisalabad. From where ever you are in Pakistan you will have to come in UCP for viva and test atleast. There was a guy who travelled from Karachi to Lahore for viva with me
Information by University of Central Punjab

http//www.ucp.edu.pk/commerce/degrees-programs/bba-mba-accounting-finance.aspx
UCP has discontinued this programme and have not accepted applications for Fall 2011 intake. Reason they tell is that, HEC has asked them not to take students from now and onward. So sorry guys again CA inter has no accademic equivalance.......
I wasn't asked a single question from course. Its usually a general type of interview and hopefully u will be inducted as only those who r to inducted are called for 2nd interview.

Best of luck.