Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Accounting Softwares Vs Tax softwares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, what you all people think that is there any probability of developing a tax software like that of accounting's Sage line 5.0 etc etc. And what if some one develops in pakistan ..will it work. or the contineous amendments in statutorial structure will force it to the wall.

For all we ought to have thought,
But have not thought,
For all we ought to have said,
But have not said,
For all we ought to have done,
But have not done,
I pray to The God,
For forgiveness.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
well, what you all people think that is there any probability of developing a tax software like that of accounting's Sage line 5.0 etc etc. And what if some one develops in pakistan ..will it work. or the contineous amendments in statutorial structure will force it to the wall.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Well, CBR has introduced a software called Income Tax Assistant for an individual or AOP. Visit http//www.cbr.gov.pk/ for more details.
Frankly it is far off from the tax software in US/UK but its for free.

ya thanks but still i am concerned about the timely upgradation of that software developed by cbr..with the contineous amendments in the tax laws of pakistan....
secondly, what about the different provision and details situation of the tax payer which some times need many complexities.

For all we ought to have thought,
But have not thought,
For all we ought to have said,
But have not said,
For all we ought to have done,
But have not done,
I pray to The God,
For forgiveness.