Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PAY ROLL TAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
before some days i post about the problem which i am facing but some send me salary calculator. so the problem is still un solved.
tax is my new duties. so i want to know how salary tax is calculated of employee for the month of feb-2011
for example salary is 40,000
increment in month feb 1,500
eid allowance 15,000

so if i want to with holding tax of this employee how ?

Hi Rehman,
It is easier if you could go to your government local tax revenue and ask them to give you an example of how to make that.
And also try to get your local income tax law. it will help you very much in solving your problem. Tax deduction varies from each country and there is no general formula for it!.
try looking the following gov't of Pakistan link of salary calculation... try to understand it thoroughly -)!.
http//www.cbr.gov.pk/tpef/brochures/2009/Salary.doc
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by xaaji</i>
<br />Hi Rehman,
It is easier if you could go to your government local tax revenue and ask them to give you an example of how to make that.
And also try to get your local income tax law. it will help you very much in solving your problem. Tax deduction varies from each country and there is no general formula for it!.
try looking the following gov't of Pakistan link of salary calculation... try to understand it thoroughly -)!.
http//www.cbr.gov.pk/tpef/brochures/2009/Salary.doc

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> any way thank you
Rehman Bhai,
Bohat sada sa tarika hay salary tax calculate karny ka.
Sab say pahly ap ko employee ki annual income calculate karni hoti hay.
Yani k july say lay kar next june tak ki income calculate karyn gay,
Pahly step may wo salary add karyn jitni salary employee lay chukka ho.
Dosry step may ap wo amount add karyn k jo employee ko payable ho sakta hay next months may.
Is tarhan ap employee ki annual taxable income nikal layn gay.
Usy apny tax calculator may dal kar annual tax nikal layn.
Annual tax may say jo tax previous months may withheld kya ho ga wo less kar dayn,
Jo amount bachy usy remaining months ki tadad say divide kar day aap ki current month ki tax liability nikal aaye gi.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Rehman Bhai,
Bohat sada sa tarika hay salary tax calculate karny ka.
Sab say pahly ap ko employee ki annual income calculate karni hoti hay.
Yani k july say lay kar next june tak ki income calculate karyn gay,
Pahly step may wo salary add karyn jitni salary employee lay chukka ho.
Dosry step may ap wo amount add karyn k jo employee ko payable ho sakta hay next months may.
Is tarhan ap employee ki annual taxable income nikal layn gay.
Usy apny tax calculator may dal kar annual tax nikal layn.
Annual tax may say jo tax previous months may withheld kya ho ga wo less kar dayn,
Jo amount bachy usy remaining months ki tadad say divide kar day aap ki current month ki tax liability nikal aaye gi.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">oks nice answer thank you !