Accountancy Forum

Full Version: strategy to clear mod.c in 1st attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam u Alaikum guys ! i have recently given examinations of mod. A & B together and by the grace of Allah, i am expecting a positive result .. i have started taking classes for mod.C and seek some advice from seniors what strategy to follow to get mod.c papers clear in 1st attempt ?? since all seniors are a part of this forum , i hope someone guide me too and any help is apprecaited
WOW ! 26 reads and not a single reply (
that is not what i expected !
For Accounting IFRS by PAC, Text Book for Accounting By PAC. If you have time then Gripping IFRS.

For Tax Cram relevant sections from Ordinance/Act. To prepare numerical portion see both Petiwala Notes and Nirza Munnarwar's book.

For BCBS Cramming BCBS is must. Then if you have time relevant portion of OB from Robins and BC portion from Murphy.

Allocate your time with following priority
1) BCBS
2) Accounting
3) Tax

Remmember, YOU MUST SEE PAST PAPERS OF ALL THREE SUBJECTS.

Hope this will be of some help.
thank you for this help )
@FUTURE CA YAR CA AP KAY KHIYAL MAI DIFFICULT HAI YA NORMAL ? ND YAR COMPETITION KESA HAI BOHAT PARHAKO BACHAI HOTAI ? AP KAY KHAYAL MAI I.COM KAR KAI CA MAI ANA KESA HAI? ND MAI STUDY WAS ALLAH KAI KARAM SAI ACHA HUN MATRIC K PAPERZ DIYE HAIN ND NINE MAI 92% MARKS HAIN,so ye meray liye bohat difficult to nahi hoga.
CA is actually very perfect for those who work hard and dedicate their most time studying it . since you r in X now and you got 2 more years to clear your views .. but in my opinion it is the best way to begin CA after I.com .
well stop getting in to relationships with girls!!! and dont boast yourself if u clear A and B together...C must seem very easy appartenly but let me assure you its little tricky as campared to former modules ou have appeared in!!!
for OBBC read study text well..
for IFRS i will always suggest apart from class do read IFRS by self..
Kind regards
thanks
your imdad seems wonderful... thank you )
Welcome!!!! i have my self suffered the same!!