Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what route to CA should I choose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salamz..
Please suggest me the route to CA. I have given O Levels examinations in the last June. now i want to enter into this field but i cannot figure out the exact route. should start CAT or A Levels.
Thanx 4 ur help

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Salamz..
Please suggest me the route to CA. I have given O Levels examinations in the last June. now i want to enter into this field but i cannot figure out the exact route. should start CAT or A Levels.
Thanx 4 ur help

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

For CA, you need not give CAT... CAT is for ACCA.

Presuming you meant that you want to do ACCA first and then CA, its better that you complete your A levels with Accounting, Economics and Mathematics... Those subjects will help you a great deal.

Try not to look for shortcuts... Go through the proper stream of studies... A levels/Intermediate is very essential not only for your basics but also for you to groom and become mature.