Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA after B.Com from Virtual University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done recently my B Com from Virtual University, and now I want to take admission in CA. In which mode I can take admission i.e. Training mode or Full Study Mode. I'll be very thankful to all if you guide me. I want admission inn Training mode.

Thank you.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by skystar</i>
<br />I've done recently my B Com from Virtual University, and now I want to take admission in CA. In which mode I can take admission i.e. Training mode or Full Study Mode. I'll be very thankful to all if you guide me. I want admission inn Training mode.

Thank you.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
all guides available on icap website... i recommed you 1st clear atleast 3-modules of CA than go for training... other wise study might be tough..
i've completed my BSC in doubble maths & phy, now i want to take add in CA but i've no inf abt CA,is CA is difficult? alot of peoples saying CA is impopssible, anyone for my help to guid me that why peoples saying CA is impossible, is it right? according to my viwes that nothing is impossible in the world.[?]