Accountancy Forum
What to do in Commerce after Fsc? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What to do in Commerce after Fsc? (/showthread.php?tid=6395)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Natasha - 08-30-2009

IS ANYBODY REPLY MY QUESTION[(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!]

- Mujahid - 08-30-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Natasha</i>
<br />IS ANYBODY REPLY MY QUESTION[(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!][(!]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Natasha,

I hope you are not paying any one of us in here to reply to your posts. If you are not then why are showing us your anger? Are we bound to reply each and every question of yours? I guess no. I would suggest you to use some brain inside of your skull and search this forum and ICAP's official website. Only then you'll be able to get all the answers you need BY YOURSELF. Please don't become a spoon feeding baby.

Best Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz

- Natasha - 08-30-2009

why are you angry Mr.mujahid I said nothing anyhow I apologize you and all the peoples who mind it SORRY AGAIN please forgive me actually I Like Icons so much therefore i use it my purpose is not annoy you and others I AVOW for this attitude next time I beware of these things but don,t reproach me SORRY AGAIN[8)]

- kamranACA - 08-30-2009

Natasha

There are various streams of entry for CA. You can enter CA even after competing MBA. You may be given exemption for a few papers as well if your qualifications will meet the requirements.

You will have to undergo 3 years training and be required to qualify required papers as well.

Visit www.icap.org.pk for details.

However, in my view doing CA after MBA is nothing but wasting LOTS of precious time.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Natasha - 08-30-2009

THANKS dear KAMRAN ACA FOR this

- Mujahid - 08-31-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Natasha</i>
<br />why are you angry Mr.mujahid I said nothing anyhow I apologize you and all the peoples who mind it SORRY AGAIN please forgive me actually I Like Icons so much therefore i use it my purpose is not annoy you and others I AVOW for this attitude next time I beware of these things but don,t reproach me SORRY AGAIN[8)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its ok Natasha. Asal mein hum yahan jo likhte hein wohi humari soch ko represent kar raha hota hai. Aap laal muun wala smily banaeingi wo bhi itne sarey to hum to yehi samjheinge na k aap hum pe roab jhaar rahi hein. [D] Anyways, sorry agar zyada dose de di. No hard feelings. [D][8D]

- Natasha - 08-31-2009

DEAR Mr.MUJAHID[})] DOSE kam ho ya ziada woh tue mill chuki[p] aur uss ka asar bhi ho chuka lagta hey kal app ko bhi meri tarah kuch ziada Roza lag raha tha[xx(] actually yesterday your attitude is too much Terrific I am afraid of this bcoz it is unexpectedly [0]I join this forum for the seek of Knowledge I WANT TO GET more information about commerce I know the rules and regulations of this forum my purpose is not quarrel with each other in this way [8)]I don,t know A little Icon will create such a problem for me Actually your comments are too much disgusting for me [V] I can not bear this Whatever just forget it [)] and feel cool[8D][8D][8D]

- smartie - 09-02-2009

Hi,m nisar and i want some guidance from all senior members here.i did my fsc some four years back with 76% marks and wanted to do CA but coz of financial problems i wasn't able to do so.so i opted for b.com after that and just completed b.com and also i m pipfa qualified.i want to know that is it possible to do CA instead of having financial problems.and what's the procedure to do CA after b.com.which professional firm do i join and wsfca if u plz check icap's scholarship program for me or let me know from where should i?and also tell me how much expensive is doing CA by directly joining some professional firm for training.
plllzzzzzzzzzzz do reply as i m in urgent need of help and guidance.

- Sitara - 09-02-2009

HEY, NATASHA DO NOT BE DISOPOINTED. IF YOU HAVE KEEN INTREST IN CA, SO AFTER F.SC YOU SHOULD DIRECTLY JOIN IT. BECAUSE DOING CA, APPROXIMATLY TAKES 6,7 YEARS WITH ARTICLES. 2.5 YEARS FOR MFC A TO D WITH AL-HAMD FOLLOWED BY 3.5 YEARS ARTICLESHIP WITH CA FIRM.

- Natasha - 09-02-2009

THANKS DEAR ANUM[)] CAN YOU GIVE ME COMPLETE information about AL.HAMAD I mean any link[^]

- Sitara - 09-02-2009

www.alhamd.edu.pk and phome number of AL-HAMD IS 4820607-8 , 4820622

- Sitara - 09-02-2009

YOU SHOULD PERSONALY VISIT AL-HAMD. THEY CAN MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND WELL THAN ANYONE ELSE. AND INSHA.ALLAH IN UP COMING DAYS I WILL VISIT AL-HAMD WITH MY FATHER. AND WHAT EVER WILL BE YOUR DECISION JUST DO INFORM ME PLZ AT long4.jump@hotmail.com

- smartie - 09-03-2009

plzzzzzz reply me.m waiting.pllllllllllzzzzzzzz

- Natasha - 09-03-2009

DEAR ANUM I visit the AL.HAMAD site but according to this the main campus is in Karachi and another campus in Hyderabad but no campus in Lahore is it correct[?]

- Sitara - 09-03-2009

YES ITS CORRECT SO YOU LIVE IN LAHORE. OK SO YOU CAN VISIT SKAN. OK I WILL COLLECT SOME INFO ABOUT LAHORE CENTRES THEN I WILL TELL YOU BECAUSE I LIVE IN KARACHI.