Accountancy Forum
a demotivated soul - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: a demotivated soul (/showthread.php?tid=1884)

a demotivated soul - cadaf - 04-14-2005

plz could anyone help me.....im taking exam this june and am totally lost....dont know wat to do where to start my study
(for 2.1 and 2.2 ACCA), actually im relying on self study for 2.2.............and i have no timetable wat so ever yet........and above all im demotivated [(]im very blue , plz help.

- Desert Sleet - 04-14-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cadaf</i>
<br />plz could anyone help me.....im taking exam this june and am totally lost....dont know wat to do where to start my study
(for 2.1 and 2.2 ACCA), actually im relying on self study for 2.2.............and i have no timetable wat so ever yet........and above all im demotivated [(]im very blue , plz help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
This reminds me of the tough times i faced during my college years.

1) get the course outline first.
2) try to seek the understanding of the subject at the general level,
ie apply it on ur normal life...
3) go through the whole course...
4) n establish the connection between ur general understanding (2) and
this detailed knowledge....
5) finally do as much practice u can....especialy past exams

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- turithegreat - 04-16-2005

Yaar C.A maay aajawoooo ACCA may kiya rakha hai

- Ali Akbar - 04-22-2005

Yarr turi why you are showing sense of irresponsibility!
Your this statment sounds that you have quite immature thinking.
we have already discussed this CA vs ACCA and decided that not to underestimate each other's field in future.
Just stop pasting statments like these in future, it doesnt show your greatness rather it shows your narrower thinking.

ICAP is the best.

- Sahar_M - 04-24-2005

<font face="Book Antiqua">hmm... ur sitution seems to be very much like mine , be4 exams i dont feel like studying at alll while on the other hand u r confused n dont know wht to do ,so u hv to pull ur self together, belive in ur self n start frm one point , aik chapter choose kar lo , which u r best at( u will gain confidence by ompleting a chapter) or the one which u r worst at n start ur stdies.

n the most impotant thing divide the time avaliable in potions , keep aside around 10 days for revision, subrtact it frm the remaing days avaliable. than count the total no. of chapters or topics to be covered, n divide it on the no. of days .

in simple <b>use ur own brains</b>dont rely on others to help u out in each n every thing . ok.

gud luck for ur exams , wasay u reminded me tht i aslo hv to start studdying for my exams, i hvnt eve ngone through the portions yet D
</font id="Book Antiqua">

Sahar