Accountancy Forum
PIPFA Importance - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: PIPFA Importance (/showthread.php?tid=1895)

PIPFA Importance - Mahtab - 04-19-2005

AOA

Please Comment!

PIPFA plus Graduation Jobs announced in the News Papers with other qualifications specially in Daily Jang Karachi dated.17-04-2005(sunday)

PIPFA got importance although in Public Sector

I am awaiting for you valuable comment about PIPFA importance
(specially in the Job Market of Pakistan)

Thanks

Mahtab

- Desert Sleet - 04-19-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mahtab</i>
<br />AOA

Please Comment!

PIPFA plus Graduation Jobs announced in the News Papers with other qualifications specially in Daily Jang Karachi dated.17-04-2005(sunday)

PIPFA got importance although in Public Sector

I am awaiting for you valuable comment about PIPFA importance
(specially in the Job Market of Pakistan)

Thanks

Mahtab

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">MARKET VALUE OF APA"S & FPA"S-
The employment opportunities in Accounting and related field has been going strong. But the demand is for persons having specialized knowledge and excellent professional skills. PIPFA develops professional accountants of high standing who are capable to start career at middle level, the need for which is over four times that of the top-level professionals. PIPFA's professionals gradually move to positions of higher responsibilities. They are already eligible to become chief financial officer or company secretary of a listed public company being member of 'a recognized body of professional accountants', which is the leading qualification prescribed in the Code of Corporate Governance applicable to over 700 companies listed on the stock exchanges in Pakistan. Eligibility for Chief Financial/Accounts Officers of Non Bank Finance Companies (NBFC) is under active consideration with SECP.
PIPFA provides top quality Professional Education fully commensurate with the demands of present era of Perfection, Specialization and Professionalism. The distinctive feature of PIPFA's program is to make available high quality of education at easily affordable cost. There are two streams of education - Corporate Sector open to all and the Government Sector exclusively for the eligible Government employees working in Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP), affiliated/related departments and some Government owned entities. The Government Sector program is to be launched in near future. The Corporate Sector program is successfully functioning and Over 10,000 students have already joined the program (till May 2003).
After qualifying examinations and getting membership, you join the elite society of professional accountants. PIPFA's qualification is ready recognition of professional standing and opens up bright career in industry, trade and services in both public and private sectors. There is additional opportunity of having a ladder to become a Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant or some other professional qualification by availing various exemptions available to PIPFA qualified or members.
If you are a Master or Graduate or qualified at least Intermediate or equivalent examinations you can become the Accounting Professional in a short span of time at easily affordable cost. You can do it more conveniently if you have some specified qualification eligible for exemptions. There is no pre-entry test.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

- Mahtab - 05-03-2005

AOA

Thank you very much Desert Sleet

I am still waiting for other members valuable comments about

PIPFA importance(specially in the Job Market of Pakistan)

Thanks

Mahtab

- Karachi King - 06-14-2005

hey!!! can anyone tell me if there is a requirement of articleship/internship to become PIPFA????

actually i went to the PIPFA's website but it is not working here on my computer thats why it will be appreciated if someone can help me.

Aneel

- ali4u3 - 06-14-2005

yes 2 years of practical experience is needed to get thye membership of PIPFA
regards

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- CBPian - 06-15-2005

Well I think people should guide others correctly.... PIPFA has no value whatsoever.
So please focus on some proper accountancy qualification like CA or ICMA.

===========================================
http//s4.invisionfree.com/AccountingWorld/

- Mahtab - 06-23-2005

AOA

Please Comment!

I am still waiting for other members valuable comments about

PIPFA importance with reference to Exemptions and specially in the

Job Market of Pakistan <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> PIPFA plus Graduation Jobs announced in the News Papers with other qualifications specially in Daily Jang Karachi dated.17-04-2005(sunday)

PIPFA got importance although in Public Sector<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 01-18-2011

AOA

Please! I am waiting for other members valuable comments about

PIPFA importance

with reference to Exemptions and

specially in the Job Market of Pakistan

Thanks

Mahtab

RE: PIPFA Importance - Mahtab - 06-07-2014

OA