Accountancy Forum
MBA, MCOM, MA (eco) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MBA, MCOM, MA (eco) (/showthread.php?tid=1906)

MBA, MCOM, MA (eco) - ali4u3 - 04-23-2005

a person is doing ACCA and ICMA
now if he wishes to join these degrees which is more better in ur opnion..?
regards
all are from KU

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- Pracs - 04-23-2005

MBA might add a little value,. and is considerd to be better. I am not sure what kind of an M.com programme KU runs but I was at PU's Hailey College (the M.com programme) and it is no different than PU's MBA. However, the marktet response to MBA is much better than M.com.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

- ali4u3 - 04-23-2005

wht abt MA economics..??
yes the course is same as PU

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- shahzad - 04-25-2005

m.com the best(coz, i m doing)

shahzad

- Mujahid Islam - 04-25-2005

AOA

all these degrees are good

the matter is "who does them differently". If you have absorbed your studies while taking such degrees, your demand will be good

getting a piece of paper is not a matter

I believe in ultimate success

Mujahid

- turithegreat - 04-25-2005

these all degrees are best

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 04-29-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali4u3</i>
<br />a person is doing ACCA and ICMA
now if he wishes to join these degrees which is more better in ur opnion..?
regards
all are from KU

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

DEAR ALI.... As you are much familiar that professional qualification has its own appropriate level of Standard & thats why majority of student's primacy is to achieve & get some professional qualification in order to access against MBAs,M-COMs, or whatseover etc. In my perspective, MBA is a value added activity for a professional person. Actualy We (ACCAs,ACAs,ACIMAs) have no any special theoritical knowledge about other aspects of study like Marketing Management, Human Resource Management etc. because we have a roughly idea about it but we are not an expert. MBA is like a "MIX FRUIT" where all ingredients are included. If you want to know the outright work procesess & entire business chain of the organization then you should go for this option. I think that MBA is relatively a part time study for PROFESSIONALS & the right time to go for MBA is after completing your previous qualification, gaining some work experience & getting a good job then MBA .....in order to make some relevent enhancement in your career.

ASIF ALI

- ali4u3 - 04-29-2005

thnx a lot to all of u specially to MR. WAPPAA u have given me a right suggestion
again thnx a lot to all of U
regards