Accountancy Forum
Has ICAP reduced ACCA exemptions? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Has ICAP reduced ACCA exemptions? (/showthread.php?tid=1988)

Pages: 1 2

Has ICAP reduced ACCA exemptions? - ali4u3 - 05-11-2005

today at icma head office someone ( from icma management ) told me tht ICAP has reduced the exemption for ACCA now its only module A and B instead of modules ABC and D it is true or not..??? he said u'll come to now in near future

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- ali4u3 - 05-12-2005

read it again with glasses CAs never create problems ...the are trained to FIND problems and then solution for tht problem )

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

- fahim239 - 05-12-2005

I WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF ICAP REDUCE EXEMPTIONS TO ACCA FROM MOD ABCD TO MD A AND B ONLY! BCAZ ACCA OFFERS ONLY FIVE PAPERS EXEMPTION TO CA INTER THEN WHY ICAP OFFERS THEM EXEMPTION FROM WHOLE CA INTER!!

LOOKS STRANGE!ISNT IT?

fahim

- fahim239 - 05-18-2005

<b>SO WHAT!</b>
CA is a broader course Than ACCA!
CAs Work harder than ACCAs in their Studies as well as in the firms!
Everybody knows CA is Far better than ACCA!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ICAP IS THE BEST!

fahim

- muhammad awais - 05-19-2005

fahim bhai CA offers 4 instead of 5 papers exeption or waisay bhi CA ko internationally kon poochta hai

- Mahtab - 05-19-2005

AOA
Ali4u3
As per New Edition (April-2005) of
Syllabus And Scheme of Education And Training for Foundation,Intermeiate and Final Examination of ICAP(yellow Book)
Page No.27 Para 13.3.3

"Candidate /Students who have successfully completed all examination of ACCA/CIMA on or after June 01,2002 and apply for exemption and registration to ICAP would be exempted from the undermentioned only

a. Pre-entry Proficiency Test (PPT)

b. Foundation and Intermediate examinations"

which is the Latest publication on the Topic of Exemption by ICAP

Regards

Mahtab

- muhammad awais - 05-20-2005

oay chal aoy!
yeh nahi ho sakta

- muhammad awais - 05-20-2005

aaisa kuch nahi hoa

- fahim239 - 05-20-2005

quote-
---------------------------------------------------------------------
muhammad awais Posted - May 19 2005 031450 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fahim bhai CA offers 4 instead of 5 papers exeption or waisay bhi CA ko internationally kon poochta hai
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.awais go to Middle East and you will come to know Keh " CA ko Internationally kon poochta hai"

fahim

- Mahtab - 05-20-2005

AOA
Fahim
I am agree with you
ICAP is BEST in the Region
Thanks
Mahtab

- Ali Akbar - 05-21-2005

AoA

People will come to know gradually that ICAP is the best. Happy to see that there are some members who admit that ICAP is the best.

ICAP is the best.

- Mujahid Islam - 05-21-2005

Aoa

ICAP is the best but i believe in ultimate success

- muhammad awais - 05-21-2005

yar aaisi koi baat meray elam mai nahi hai

- turithegreat - 05-21-2005

it is good yaar

..TURITHEGREAT..

- Nauman - 05-21-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by muhammad awais</i>
<br />fahim bhai CA offers 4 instead of 5 papers exeption or waisay bhi CA ko internationally kon poochta hai

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Typical reply from people who themselves are incompetent to do CA and are jelous of the success and recognition CAs have. ACCA is nothing more than a diploma.

Nauman-ul-Haq