Accountancy Forum
Information System Audit / CISA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Information System Audit / CISA (/showthread.php?tid=215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- lahu - 08-16-2005

Welcome aboard Shehla,
I hav the above-mentioned stuff for a good enuff prep.
btw, CISA Review Manual is a good study resource... u shud be able to find that rather easily in Karachi..costs around 400/500 pak rupees.
besides that, i m ready to offer my stuff.

- Shehla - 08-16-2005

Hello Lahu-) as i dont know your real name.

really thankful for your reply and offer-), would you mind telling me the book store name, from which shop i get these material.

give me your email address as well , so can i will in contact with you, as , if i dont get the stuff , i will be ready for share money with you for you stuff.

Thanks again
Shehla

- mno - 08-30-2005

Can any one please post the list of must references to be used for CISA preparation?

Thanks

- lahu - 08-31-2005

oh cum on ..
are ppl even aware of the DEC2005 exam ?
no one appearing ?

- lahu - 08-31-2005

dude mno..
MUST references include

The CISA Review Manual 2005
The Official ISACA 650 Questions, Answers & Explanation guide (wid the 100 QAE Supplement)
BOSON Testing Engine
CISA Exam Cram2
Besides, other books & references on the IS Auditing, Security, Control & Assurance subject

- mno - 09-01-2005

Hey Lahu

Thanks for your response. Yes I am in for Dec 2005 exam. One clarification needed do the 100 questions are not included in the 650 CISA review CD? do we have to purchase them seperatly?

One more question Does the CISA question bank CD change in the same year. Like I wanted to buy 2005 CD, which someone bought before June 2005. Can I go and buy it or should I buy from ISACA the current one?

thanks for your post and it clarify what I need for the exam preparation.

regards

- mansoorh - 09-06-2005

Dear All,
I am appearing for the December 2005 cisa exams and currently studying from the following

1. CISA review manual 2005
2. CISA prep guide ( mastering the CISA exam) by John Kramer
3. Information System Control and Audit By Ron Weber
4. Official ISACA 650 Review Questions/Answers, 2004 edition
5. CISSP Review
I
am in Karachi and the name is Mansoor. I would like to have other software based question and answers for practice. If anyone would like to share study material please feel free to contact me on my mobile number 0333-2391536

Regards

- alpaje - 09-14-2005

Hi lahu,

I am from Singapore. When you mentioned about soft copy of the CISA Review Manual 2005, r u referring to the 650 questions CD Rom? I have that. Do you want it? I need the boson question & answer, is that useful?

- allen - 09-19-2005

I have the CISA Review Manual 2005, Questions 600 for 2003, Questions 700 for 2004 (all soft copy), and seek the 650 questions for 2005 soft copy!

- mansoorh - 09-20-2005

Dear Alpaje

I would be glad if u can send me the 2005 650 Q&A on my email address at mansoorh@yahoo.com

Regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alpaje</i>
<br />Hi lahu,

I am from Singapore. When you mentioned about soft copy of the CISA Review Manual 2005, r u referring to the 650 questions CD Rom? I have that. Do you want it? I need the boson question & answer, is that useful?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- sachdev_manmohan - 09-23-2005

Dear Alpaje

I would also be thankful if can send me 2005 650 Q&A on my email address at sachdev_manmohan@yahoo.com

Regards..........Manmohan

- rejoice_ind - 09-30-2005

Guys,

I am new to the forum, was searching for people for CISA in Dec. this year. Looks like a good community here. I also see that you have some material that you are willing to share. It would be huge if you can share some with me.
I am in process of getting some materials on my own offline and will share with you all as soon as available.

- ibrishah - 10-10-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by alpaje</i>
<br />Hi lahu,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I will be thankful if u send soft copy of CISA Review Manual 2005 at ibrarganori@yahoo.co.uk

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.

- soniasiu - 10-12-2005

Dear Alpaje

I would be glad if u can send me the CISA 2005 650 Q&A to my email address at soniasiu@yahoo.com.hk

thank you very much!

Regards

Sonia

- MAtifNaseem - 10-15-2005

Hello Friends,
I am fresh to this fourm & looking for help and dicussion for Dec2005 Exam. Contact informatin is
e-mail addressmatifnaseem@gmail.com