Accountancy Forum
How difficult is CA ? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: How difficult is CA ? (/showthread.php?tid=2212)

How difficult is CA ? - zainahmed - 07-07-2005

hi
anyone can tell me how difficult CA is and how we study and how long we study in a day? and any keen points from which we can make CA easy
thnks bye

- naam_thegreat - 07-07-2005

I personally think its not about a day it the concepts if the concepts are clear than its easy if not than u shouldnt go for RATA and try to give it sometime...

~O~N~E~

- vartika_ca - 09-11-2006

Hi,

CA being a professional course reqires patience and lots of learning..no doubt it is difficult and so is every professional course but if you plan up properly and are passionate enough to give up few pleasures for sometime to reap benefits later then you wont find it that tough,instead you will enjoy the journey.Remember every professional course requires understanding of the subject,which cannot be built in a day or two it requires time. I wish u All The Very Best for ur future.

Cheers.

- ausmanpk2001 - 09-13-2006

I will give a straight reply

"Horribly difficult"

Theortically, Give about atleast 5 hours a day (although much more is required in practical & as you advance in ur studies)

And revision is very necessary, leave ample time for that before the papers.

- zephyrrr - 09-13-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vartika_ca</i>
<br />Hi,

CA being a professional course reqires patience and lots of learning..no doubt it is difficult and so is every professional course but if you plan up properly and are passionate enough to give up few pleasures for sometime to reap benefits later then you wont find it that tough,instead you will enjoy the journey.Remember every professional course requires understanding of the subject,which cannot be built in a day or two it requires time. I wish u All The Very Best for ur future.

Cheers.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I appreciate the above golden wordings. Very much practical and near to reality. In short; best to reach the zenith of success in the life !

- fsiddiqui - 09-14-2006

AOA!
right said friend adopt the policy of never say die

- Xak - 09-24-2006

the thing is that... the standard of CA is a bit higher than other professional studies.. lyk.. others dont require such good language and construction etc. as it is required here.... subjects require pretty attention coz we hav six months to cover that [ ] much of things....so that why its considered a bit difficult.. but to be frank.. yeah man. its difficultWink...
hope u get the point outta this!

- prashant - 09-28-2006

I HAVE ONLY ONE SENTENCE TO DESCRIBE.
IF ACCA IS HORRIBLE THEN CA IS TERRIBLE.

IF YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THEN CONTACT ME I WILL MAKE IT UNDERSTANDABLE.

- Sarfaraz - 10-01-2006

Hmmm

horrible

nops

terrible

nops

still cant find appropriate word for CA ....

- prashant - 10-02-2006

IS STILL THERE A CA?

CA-----CONFUSION AROUND

- prashant - 10-02-2006

OR ACCA

ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED AROUND (ACCA)

- prashant - 10-02-2006

oops!I MEAN
ASSOCIATION OF COMPLETELY CONFUSED AROUND (ACCA)