Accountancy Forum
Share your life here...funny incidents - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Share your life here...funny incidents (/showthread.php?tid=2350)

Share your life here...funny incidents - sajjad_dar2000 - 08-16-2005

Human life is full of incidents but some incidents become part of your life which you can’t forget. When an incident come to your remembrance, it make you happy, laugh or sad. Today I am here with you to share the incidents which make you laugh when you remember it and I start from myself…

There are certain incidents happened in my life which makes me laugh when they come in to my mind. I only sate one (funniest incident in my life) which is following;-

About six month ago I used to be doing a mini cab at week-end and I normally work 13 to 16 hours a day. Once I was so tired because I worked about 16 hours therefore I called my controller on the radio and told him I am going home. It was early in the morning and there was no driver at the base therefore my controller told me to stay another 30 minutes. After 15 minutes my controller passed me a job on radio, before accepting the job I asked my controller ‘is it local job?’ he replied ‘yes’. I went and knocked the door of given address and two people came out with big suitcases. When I saw their suitcases I became bit suspicious that this job is not local they are going in airport. I asked them ‘where are you going sir?’ they replied ‘Heathrow airport’ (it was about 2 hour journey). I was so tired and feeling sleepy and when I heard that job is going to heathrow I just felt myself dead. Anyway now I wasn’t able to refuse the job so I put their (passangers) suitcases quickly and angrily in my car’s boot and drove toward heathrow airport. I switched off my radio to avoid the controller and it was not allowed to keep your mobile phone on while working.

I was on my way to heathrow and when I reached near the heathrow airport I asked my passengers ‘which terminal you are going sir’ (there are four terminal in heathrow airport) in return there was no reply… again I asked ‘which terminal you going sir’ again no reply, third time while repeating my question I turned my head toward passengers seat…I shocked…there was no passengers in my car and I realised that in hasty I forgot to board (pick up) the passenger. I only loaded their luggage but didn’t pick them up.

Anyway later I parked my car on hardsholder, switched on my mobile and rang my controller. He (my controller) was so angry and he told me passengers are coming in another car and wait for then on the airport and give then their luggage.

Next day when I came to work everybody was laughing at me…whenever I remember this incident I can’t stop my laugh….

- naam_thegreat - 08-16-2005

the funniest thing currently in my life is that i am on this forum!

~O~N~E~

- sajjad_dar2000 - 08-17-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naam_thegreat</i>
<br />the funniest thing currently in my life is that i am on this forum!

~O~N~E~
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i think there in nothing funny to visit this forum............

Regards

Sajjad

- naam_thegreat - 08-18-2005

thats what u think!

~O~N~E~

- Mohammad - 08-22-2005

it's funny to be fan of naam thegreat

Mohammad

- maham - 09-06-2005

hello sajjad its a really funny incident in ur life i really enjoy it well im Maham from Pakistan and doing MBA in last few msg u discussed the monetory and fiscal measures to stabilize the economy if u kindly enhance this topic if u have a time i will very apprciate on ur effort there is little ggod thing for u that is
Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. The only reason someone would hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least 2 people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look again. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks. So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including me! Have a nice day!

- sajjad_dar2000 - 09-07-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maham</i>
<br />hello sajjad its a really funny incident in ur life i really enjoy it well im Maham from Pakistan and doing MBA in last few msg u discussed the monetory and fiscal measures to stabilize the economy if u kindly enhance this topic if u have a time i will very apprciate on ur effort there is little ggod thing for u that is
Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. The only reason someone would hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least 2 people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look again. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks. So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including me! Have a nice day!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]

- Humaira - 09-13-2005

AOA[)]
THERE R MANY FUNNY INCIDENTS BUT I LIKE TO SHARE THAT ONE WHICH IS FUNNIEST.[Wink]

MERAY CUSION KI SHADI THI AUR SARA DIN KAAM KER KER KAY HUM BOHAT THAK GAY THAY HUM SARI COUSINS DRAWING ROOM MAIN SOO GAY BHAI AUR DOSRAY COUSINS BED ROOMS MAIN....ABBU HAMARAY SAATH HAMARAY KAMRAY MAIN AA GAY MERI SIS SOFAY PAY SO GAI AUR ABBU NICHAY ZAMEEN PER ACHANK SOTAY MAIN US NAY KERWAT BADLI AUR ABBU KAY UPER...ABBU IS ACHANK AFAT PER CHOONK GAY LAKIN US KO PATA BHI NAHI THA WOH DOBARA UTHI AUR PHIR SOFAY PER SO GAI...[)]
ALLAH HAFIZ N TAKE CARE
REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS[)]

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "