Accountancy Forum
to study any other course while doing CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: to study any other course while doing CA (/showthread.php?tid=2514)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Kami THK - 10-28-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by koolhammad</i>
<br />I agree with Ali Akbar... There really isn't any need to go for these mediocre courses if u r doing CA........

CA is the best!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I object..............!

- Business_Maker - 10-28-2005

Can any one tell me that what is the right time to start any other course while doing CA especialy ICMAP.(Note that i am a student of Module C).

The Game Can Never End Until And Unless I Win It~Genitcaly Genius

- Mahtab - 12-03-2005

AOA sara syed

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Mehtab!!! thats really cool!!!!!!!! may Allah help u in it.so........are all the courses going fine??? <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Thank you sara syed, yes all at the courses are going fine

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 12-03-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>AOA Studying some other courses while doing CA (successfully) is just like doing BA after MA! ICAPians, the unparalleled...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

AOA Ali Akbar

I am agree with you Ali Akbar but ........

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 12-03-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>hiii...
MAHTAB dats great.....
wow....
amazing...
well can u do me favour...
u wrote that ur doing paper 7 of CAT.can u guide me about its prep.its a tough paper....as every friend of mine says n regarding the passing rate ... its also low...
so im confused..how to manage it...wat r the key areas...is theory more important than numerical questions......n how to prepare it wat areas should i focus more.
i'll be waiting 4 ur reply.
ALLAH HAFIZ
'Talk To Those Who Understand U'
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks Zeba,
obviously its a tough Paper,

for its Prep. and manging the paper, I was using Study Text of both ATFL & PBP and
concentrating on both theory & numerical questions as well

beside reading other books on the topics of Mangement Accounting
like Horngren's, T Lucy's, C Dury's,Hilton's,Khan & Jain's etc.

with pass cards & Revison Notes of PBP & ATFL of Paper C2 of CAT(Old Syllabus)and

Study/Lesson Notes, Study Text of ICAP,ICMAP,CIMA etc.and

I was also using Libraries of ICAMP/ICAP etc.

Regards

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 12-03-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I agree with Ali Akbar... There really isn't any need to go for these mediocre courses if u r doing CA........

CA is the best!!! <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

AOA koolhammad

I am also agree with both of you(Ali Akbar,Koolhammad)but........

Thanks

Mahtab

- Mahtab - 12-03-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Can any one tell me that what is the right time to start any other course while doing CA especialy ICMAP.(Note that i am a student of Module C). <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

AOA Business_Maker

The right time for starting any other course while doing CA is when you get a GAP b/w two exams of CA and your preparation for CA is satisfactory but

I suggest you to Prepare of Module D with full Concentration instead of taking admission in ICMAP because

there are Four Papers in module D instead of 3 as were in Module A,B,C

and the Next Exam.is Scheduled to be in March-2006 so you should
prepare fully for Module D Exam.instead of taking admission in ICAMP

becasue after Module D Exam you will get a GAP of about 18 Months till your Next attemp for ICAP's Module E Exams and

after Module D your Next ICAP's Exam of Module E will be for YOU in Dec-2007

that GAP will be the best time to take admission in ICAMP which will be June-2006

and you can attempt Nov-2006 and May-2007 Exams of ICMAP very easily

Regards

Mahtab

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 12-05-2005

You can do different courses during your CA-Studies, when you feel some gap in your studies only. It is an ERA of competetion. "Do & always do more" is the need of the day. I'm also doing;
CA (Module-D) Single Referral in CAC;
PIPFA (Final);
DAIBP (Stage-I);
MA-Economics (Part-II).

I'm also trying to apply for other compatible courses. INSHALLAH, I'll do all, what I could do.....

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

- koolhammad - 01-16-2006

i have heard that people don't get enough time for their module E preparation because the firms don't give them much time for study and keep them busy in their job....

then how can one think of taking some other courses.... ???

- Mahtab - 06-14-2006

Before or after Module E

- nabeelanwer - 06-14-2006

!!!!eAsT oR wEsT , CA iS tHe BEesT!!!!

- farrukhnajam - 06-17-2006

Asslamoalikum all...
Zaheer i would like to know more about ACCA exemptions for CA and ACCA exemptions for cima students(or ne 1 else who can b f help 2 me)...
secondly i want 2 know da prospects of taking ACtuaries ppr after module D....is dat a gud idea and is doin CA and Actuaries together a demanding profession....

looking forwad 4 cooperation...
thnx!

- fahim239 - 06-18-2006

"<b>doing anything else with CA is just like doing Ba after MA..</b>
hey ali remember who said these words and in wat context.
To Sara.. you may manage anything else but its tough as i got Admission in BA when i was doing my Inter and unfortunately got Refer in OBBC in C. Then i had to study for Nine Papers in one semester and i cleared BA but got referal in Audit of D. so its better to just concentrate on Ur CA and dat would do...

- Ali Akbar - 06-18-2006

Hahaha

Fahim I know who said these words, and you know it too that he is my ideal person)

- farrukhnajam - 06-18-2006

hEy....my query is still answered...can any 1 plz help me out?
i quote my querry here again! <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Asslamoalikum all...
Zaheer i would like to know more about ACCA exemptions for CA and ACCA exemptions for cima students(or ne 1 else who can b f help 2 me)...
secondly i want 2 know da prospects of taking ACtuaries ppr after module D....is dat a gud idea and is doin CA and Actuaries together a demanding profession....

looking forwad 4 cooperation...
thnx!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">