Accountancy Forum
How to get inner satisfaction? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get inner satisfaction? (/showthread.php?tid=2517)

How to get inner satisfaction? - khawaja_i - 10-02-2005

AOA,there is one question from me.i m having answer but i want to get some suggestion from u?so please help....
how one can get innersatisfaction?

- ibrishah - 10-02-2005

First of all we should know that what is inner satisfaction?
Inner satisfaction is attached with the inner cognition of the person. A person may seem to be very satisfy externaly but is that person have internal satisfaction is the question of million.
When a person is thinking that he/she is lacking something that he/she must have that creates a sort of disatisfaction and which has an adverse effect on the Psyche of that person.
There are many ways using which on can get inner satisfaction but the the easiest one is through changing thinking.
For the sack of Example, If a person think that He/She is not so intlligent as He/She must be. This creates an inner dissatisfaction. To cope this one has to change his thinking and again and again remind Himself/Herself that is that much intlligent.
Changing thinking is not as easy as was put before by me it is difficult and time consuming but one has to devote itself for some time to it.
I will discribe other tools in other posting.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com

- sara-i - 10-02-2005

one can get inner satisfaction from inside,by praying to god.bcoz allah can only satisfy a person.

worship

I set foot in the mosque to worship
Stepping into a spiritual world,
I find inner calmness
Entering the world ahead of time,
I gain enlightenment
To Thee, I raise my hands in prayer,
I wonder at the purpose of my existence-
The role of this life for the Life Immortal
I pray to Thee, Allah
To guide me on the right way
I submit myself to Thee-
As my Eternal Aid Giver
One thing for which I will always desire,
O Allah! Make me your true believer<b></b><b></b><b></b><font size=6></font id=size6>
may <font color=pink></font id=pink>may allah give inner satisfaction to all of us

- khawaja_i - 10-03-2005

i agree with u..it means inner dissatisfaction raises because of matrialistic things and one can cope with it by doing spirtual practice.
thanku

- ibrishah - 10-03-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hunny</i>
<br />one can get inner satisfaction from inside,by praying to god.bcoz allah can only satisfy a person.

worship

I set foot in the mosque to worship
Stepping into a spiritual world,
I find inner calmness
Entering the world ahead of time,
I gain enlightenment
To Thee, I raise my hands in prayer,
I wonder at the purpose of my existence-
The role of this life for the Life Immortal
I pray to Thee, Allah
To guide me on the right way
I submit myself to Thee-
As my Eternal Aid Giver
One thing for which I will always desire,
O Allah! Make me your true believer<b></b><b></b><b></b><font size="6">
</font id="size6">
may <font color="pink"></font id="pink">may allah give inner satisfaction to all of us

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well,that is what every body would have answered but the question is how much we believe in this statement? We talk about praying and worshiping Allah for inner Satisfaction but we do that with the real spirit required for this?
Just think for a moment about what we doing in our daily lives?
Worship or standing before Allah doesn't only mean that Pray or do like that but worship in broader sense mean obeying each and every commond of that "HASTI" who we worship?
Simply reply me that can only prayer give you internal satisfaction?

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.

- sara-i - 10-04-2005

in my view true belief and trust on god can give inner satisfaction.
pray doesnot mean performing some repeated actions five times in a day .
if we dont do it with full concentration and by understanding the meaning why we are praying ,then it has no advantage
it is my observation that when ever you callto allah for something with your strong belief he always listen you,if call in namaz or just calling wherever you are in what position
nowadays what is happening we all know about it but...... it doesnot mean that if we have no time for namaz ,we should avoid it????
no its not the way.
we must try to manage our time.
without concentration in your studies,you cant get good grades in your college/university exams ..... agree???
we often call to allah when we feel disappointment from something,and at that time we only wish for peace in our lives,we have no other desire more then this then concentration automatically comes
when you call to allah in happiness or in disappointment if you believe in GODyou will be satisfied.
ther are some people who dont offer their prayers ,(may allah guide them)BUT THEY ALSO BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND SATISFIED. yhey ignore this fact but we cannot say that ther are non believers but they have bad effect of time.
may allah make us true believers.

Edited by - sara-i on Oct 04 2005 043102 AM

- khawaja_i - 10-05-2005

masjid to bana di sab bar main iman ki hararat walooin na
man apna purana papi ha soo barss namazi ban na sakay