Accountancy Forum
CA-Student killed a Lawyer: - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: CA-Student killed a Lawyer: (/showthread.php?tid=3150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

CA-Student killed a Lawyer: - Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-10-2006

Dear Fellows!
(baaz auqaat CA ka ameer hona b nuqsaan daay saabit hota hai..isqa saboot yeh hai...)

Have you heart/read a news in the newspaper(s) or from any other person, that one of the young past/previous showbiz stars of PTV "Miss Rukhsana Aslam, Age 25 years, of Khanpur" fraudulently fell in love with one of the CA-Trainee Students "Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi S/O Mr. Ahmed Ali Afridi (Appointed as Deputy Secretary in Northern Areas)" in A.F. Ferguson & Co. Chartered Accountants, (Islamabad Office) only because of that reason that this person will be a millionaire after his CA-Qualification, but at that stage, he was only a CA-Finalist & wasn't employed anywhere. She used to loved only those people who were financially very much stable.
On the other hand, that female artist was already in love (through internet chat, telephone calls or whatever) with a rich & well-reputed lawyer "Barrister Mr. Sheikh Arshad (Advocate)" in Rawalpindi also, but unluckily that love-story was flopped because that lawyer/barrister was also already married with a foreign lady 3-4 years back; perhaps she was a phillipine lady doctor appointed in RWP holy family hospital.
One thing to note that both of these female artist & the lawyer were badly/highly indulged in drinking wine & etc. And that lawyer also called another french lady XYZ from France to get a second marriage with her. But he even didn't get marry with her after her stay in Serena Hotel, Islamabad.

After falling in love with "Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi of A.F. Ferguson & Co. CAs", both of these trainee student & that past female artist/actress made a plan to kill that lawyer on his selfishness & also planned to kill him because as per that female artist he (that lawyer) once tried to rape with her due to sexual harrassment. Miss Rukhsana told him a fraudulently-made-story about that lawyer. So, both of them took him to a recreation resort "Daman-e-Koh" in Islamabad; she also brought that futural chartered accountant (FCA) with her & presented him before that lawyer as her personal body-guard.

After enjoying at that resort, while they were coming down, she/rukhsana pretended to go to toilet (at pond, near daman-e-koh) & also took that lawyer with her & after having a golden chance there, that unfortunate FCA shot that lawyer with a gun from his back & tried to ran away with that lady from that location. By chance, two ICT-Capital Policemen saw both of them (FCA & actress) running away from there in black mercedes-benz (of that lawyer). Thay caught both of them up, but they gave some _______/stipend to the police & got released temporarily. After this, perhaps they were again under prosecution/investigation. In the future, what will happen, I don't know..!!!

(NOTE I read this news-column in the news-paper "DAILY EXPRESS" dated 10-04-2006 titled as "GHAIRAT K NAAM PER QATAL". This incident happened on 21st January, 2006)

**waisaay aik mazay kee baat b hai, express k us column main likha tha k "nasir ali afridi rawalpindi kee aik mashhoor university "faargosan university" say apni chartered accountancy kee taleem mukammal ker raha tha...hahaha...hainaa mazay kee baat**

- Girl_here - 04-11-2006

That lady named as Rukhsana didn't kill that guy called Mr.Sheikh Arshad(Advocate)only for the reason that he was already married but she did so because Mr.Sheikh Arshad had tried to rape her....to take vengeance she planned with one of her friends called Mr.Nasir Ali Afridi (CA Finalist) to kill Mr.Arshad..for that she called him up to Damn-E-Koh and told him that they would meet there and then later would spend a night together..according to the plan she reached there with her boyfriend Mr.Nasir Ali and killed Mr.Sheikh who was already there as per promised.Under the plan,Afridi shot Arshad..The girl and her boyfriend Mr.Nasir Afridi (CA finalist) ran from the spot but later after so many inspections,inquiries and searches were caught by the Capital Police ..first they refused the whole story but latter ,somehow, they confessed that they were the actual murderers..so currently both of them are imprisoned..that girl while being interviewed by the press reporters told that she was proud of what she did as she took revenge of being raped..and her boyfriend the CA finalist Mr.Nasir Afridi said that he did all this only for his beloved.

I read this in a newspaper called "The News"

Regards...

- Girl_here - 04-11-2006

Eventually,she was in love with the CA Finalist but not surely for the reason that he would be a wealthy and exalted person after completing his studies.Who Knows!

Regards...

- Pracs - 04-11-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />(Islamabad Office) only because of that reason that this person will be a millionaire after his CA-Qualification. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Believe me CAs are in no way millionaires....... a misconception I must say

- Girl_here - 04-11-2006

Prac..how come CA's are not millionaires..why is every1 willing to get this qualification if one doesn't earn that much after getting this certificate?did'nt get this..

Regards..)

- Ali Akbar - 04-11-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Girl_here</i>
<br />Prac..how come CA's are not millionaires..why is every1 willing to get this qualification if one doesn't earn that much after getting this certificate?did'nt get this..

Regards..)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The big bosses of AFF & KPMG are millionaires. Aren't they? Every one can't reach the apex, otherwise the apex would not have been called apex)

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- Nauman - 04-11-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Girl_here</i>
<br />Eventually,she was in love with the CA Finalist but not surely for the reason that he would be a wealthy and exalted person after completing his studies.Who Knows!

Regards...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">If you call earning 40 to 50 thousand per month millionere you definately need to know what a millionere is. CAs are well paid but are by no means millioneres.

- Girl_here - 04-11-2006

Nauman...I am NOT AT ALL concerned about what a Chartered Accountant earns .i DO NOT IN THE LEAST mean whether one is a millionaire after doing CA and getting a job or not.what i meant was that probably that girl(Rukhsana) didn't fall in love with that CA student (Nasir Afridi), ONLY for the reason that he would be well-established in future as he was a student of Chartered Accountancy..who knows what was in her mind..one can't accuse her of being that avaricious without knowing the actual reason of her relations with Nasir

Regards...

- Muhammad Adnan Arshad - 04-11-2006

i'm not saying personally that she was in love with Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi due to his marvellous qualification like CA due to which he was going to become a millionaire ( pata nahi us nay banna b tha k nahi, ALLAH janaay ). But It is a fact given by the newspaper(s)' reporters like DAWN, EXPRESS etc etc.

- Pracs - 04-12-2006

<br />Prac..how come CA's are not millionaires..why is every1 willing to get this qualification if one doesn't earn that much after getting this certificate?did'nt get this..

Regards..)

Well it pays relatively well, compared to other fields especially in Pakistan. In the West Doctors are still the highest paid professionals.

And like my father says (himself an accountant), an accountant never goes hungry.... so there is kind of job security... accountants are the first one's to get on board when a company starts and the last one to leave (when a company goes out/liquidates) after wrapping it all up... Millionaire may be in a decade or so... and yeah not every one gets to be a partner in a Big4 or Top 10 firm..

- Girl_here - 04-12-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />i'm not saying personally that she was in love with Mr. Nasir Ali Afridi due to his marvellous qualification like CA due to which he was going to become a millionaire ( pata nahi us nay banna b tha k nahi, ALLAH janaay ). But It is a fact given by the newspaper(s)' reporters like DAWN, EXPRESS etc etc.

good to know that..i didn't find any such thing in the report i read ..that was by "The News" ..well of course it would have been published by Dawn or Daily Express if you went through it..Thanks for correcting me )

Regards... )

- derivativetrader - 04-12-2006

Two points,

First Becoming Millionaire may take different times in different countries. You could become millionaire easily in emerging economies but it may take you longer in developed countries.

Secondly In US/UK, doctors don't earn more than financiers.

DT

- sajjad_dar2000 - 04-12-2006

I don’t want to get involve on this discussion/topic I just want to know who is Rukhsana and whats her address and mobile number.

Sajjad Dar

- Goodman - 04-12-2006

Code:
Secondly In US/UK, doctors don't earn more than financiers.
by DT

Doctors in UK/USA definately earn more than Accountants. Now DT has added to my dejection by saying that financiers earn even moreeee than doctors. Why you people did not come and tell me these things before I started my first job as an accounts trainee.

IF I rememebr correctly, DT himself studing the field of being a financier. So he is going to earn loads more than most of us do.
DT if you ever need an accountant, you got my contact details.

- sajjad_dar2000 - 04-13-2006

DT and Goodman if you are in London and aware of E17 area (east London). Than try to visit Walthamstow High street. There you would find Mr Patel Kebab Wala. He sells Kebab Roll, Chicken Tikka Roll, Samosa and pakoora etc in his Thaila and i can assure you that he can earn more than us (accountant) and Doctors. He makes about £72,000 a year and he doesn’t pay a single penny of tax on his earning.

Therefore don’t compare salaries between accountant and doctors etc. Actually salaries don’t only depend on your qualification and experience. I think most important thing is what sort of company/organisation you work. I know one friend of mine who works in a bank (ACCA Qualified) and gets Rs 70,000 per month. I also know few people (B.com qualified) who earn more than 35,000 rupees per month. My cousin is MBA and he is getting only 7000 rupees per month. Salaries depend on your Luck.