Accountancy Forum
Accounting Books Bazar - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Accounting Books Bazar (/showthread.php?tid=3222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- mcabaloch - 03-09-2007

yaar plz if somebody has CA module E books of PB publications...
that is known as study text...plz contacnt me i want to purchase them..m in islamabd...
u can get in touch with me at
cabaloch@yahoo.com
0321-7458409
waiting for an offer to sale....

- ibadat - 03-15-2007

hi. i want acca 1.1 and 1.2 bbp exam kits.please ne 1 frm khi contact me here on on my email guess_whozzz@hotmail.com

- imran Hasnain - 03-17-2007

if any body has the following book please tell me

advanced accounting by nisar ud din

- darenatto - 04-15-2007

AOA!
does anyone have any book of business economics.i m a student of icmap stage-1 n live in khi also any book of solved financial accounting problems?
my email address isdarenatto@yahoo.co.in

- Muhammad Amir - 06-13-2007

As we all know that ACCA qualification has going to be changed and from now Books must also be changed........
Do any body have any idea when BPP and FTCs books and kits will available from Al-Jamia,Commerce Book point and Petiwala book depot......

- Asfar - 06-16-2007

i want to improve my cost accounting so which book will help me improve it from the scratch that is thanks

- Muhammad Amir - 06-16-2007

Their is no one other than "T-LUCY" Costing

- Asfar - 06-16-2007

T- Lucy costing? so this book is good to improve ur basics of costing? may i have the full name please.

- Muhammad Amir - 06-17-2007

Full name is ["COSTING(T LUCEY)"5th Edition]..........

This is book is equally valid in studies of <b>"Module D"</b> Cost Accounting, <b>CAT Paper 2 and Paper 4</b>

- ali_boy9 - 06-17-2007

SALAM EVERYONE.WOULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME REGARDING MY CAT STUDIES.WHERE SHALL I GET THE BOOKS FROM AND BESIDES WHICH ONE BPP OR LAPLAN.I SHALL BE WAITING FOR REPLY

- ali_boy9 - 06-17-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali_boy9</i>
<br />OR LAPLAN.I SHALL BE WAITING FOR REPLY
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I MEAN KAPLAN

Dear Ali;

If you have planned to study CAT then I must say that you first should need to buy "Frank Wood and Alan Sangster" "Business Accounting 1"....i don't know about the recent version however i had studied its Ninth Edition....This is the best book for <b>CAT Paper 1 and Paper 3</b>......In CAT level i think BPP will be well enough to support your studies....

- shsaeed - 07-19-2007

i want CA module A books.

- abrar - 03-09-2008

asslam_O_aliaqum
me abrar.i need the MCQs book for paper F1 of CFE college lahore.i need this book urgently within 5 days.any student of CFE college or any other person who has this book.plz sell me.
my id is
sad_clouds@yahoo.com