Accountancy Forum
Doing CA? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Doing CA? (/showthread.php?tid=3495)

Pages: 1 2

Doing CA? - purabsarhan - 07-03-2006

I am thinking of doing CA, any words of encouragement?

- Shoaib Ansari - 07-03-2006

best of luck for life time study.......[D]

- Pracs - 07-03-2006

Well, on a more serious note, you need to know what you are getting into and that you are ready to 'give in' the kind of time and committment for the next 6 or so years.

Its just about that, time and committment

- purabsarhan - 07-04-2006

Thanks Shoaib for your words of encouragement.
I will go for it. Any suggestion for a good institute any when to begin??
Thank you Pracs too.

- insaan - 07-04-2006

begin as soon as u can
and
4 institute if u r in karachi tabaniz school of accountancy (TSA) is da best

- maani - 07-04-2006

SKANS or PAC, if you are in Lahore

- Shoaib Ansari - 07-04-2006

you are always welcome....

- zephyrrr - 07-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Well, on a more serious note, you need to know what you are getting into and that you are ready to 'give in' the kind of time and committment for the next 6 or so years.

Its just about that, time and committment
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear purabsarhan

Above words are not only golden but also require your due attention to understand the full in-depth meanings of what they are saying to you for directing and regulating yourself to the best of your efforts in order to reach zenith of success in your life.

- purabsarhan - 07-05-2006

Thanks everyone
These, for sure, are golden words. And Now I know the seriousness of this. I think I can do it.
For more information about CA I am searching the forum, and will ask for help in here. Hope you will always be here to help?
Thanks again everyone, thanks a lot.

- maani - 07-06-2006

you are welcome...

- Pracs - 07-08-2006

Let us know if you get lost in the maze of facts and opinions in here. I would recommend you to meet a CA trainee that would give you a better idea on a personal level as well.

- Schuaeb - 07-09-2006

Yeah rite, but my recomendation as ever do consider ACCA as a route to start CA

- Muhammad Ahmad - 07-10-2006

I dont think so.......Doing CA via ACCA may not be a good option all the time.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Yeah rite, but my recomendation as ever do consider ACCA as a route to start CA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- maani - 07-10-2006

Agreed with Muhammad Ahmad, yup it is a short cut, but you know shortcut-roads are not smooth, they alwayz got more hurdles...

- usmankhalid - 07-10-2006

hey buddy if u have high ambitions and wanna start a late career then go for CA. else there are other fields to make out the way of life. As for institutes, dont join Professionals` Academy of Commerce cause highest number of failures are from this college. As for studies, if u love studying and have a sharp working brain. then fine, go for it. but complete graduation before joining icap so as not to jeopardise ur career!