Accountancy Forum
SKANs OR Al-hamd ?? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: SKANs OR Al-hamd ?? (/showthread.php?tid=4678)

Pages: 1 2

SKANs OR Al-hamd ?? - Axif Shamsi - 08-07-2007

Help me with it..

Which is the best institute you think for ACCA here in pakistan.
City doesn't matters..

- shsaeed - 08-07-2007

In my view SKANS School of Accountancy In Lahore , Sialkot , Multan , Faisalabad is good among all.

- Muhammad Amir - 08-07-2007

SKANS===>School of Accountancy Lahore
Alhamd Academy===>Karachi
TSA=====>Tabbani's School of Accountanct-Karachi

- Axif Shamsi - 08-22-2007

Thnxxx A Lot..
But can u help me with this.
'I live in Karachi. and I can get admission in "Alhamd Academy" so is it worth to go to Lahore and get admission in "SKAN" ??
In Other words Is SKAN better thn ALHAMD??

- Axif Shamsi - 08-22-2007

please people reply fast cause if its worth going to Lahore than I must leave within this week.. so please help me out with it.

- kamranACA - 08-22-2007

Al-Hamd and CAMS r fine. Tabani is also gud. Dont move o lhr.

Regards,

- Axif Shamsi - 08-23-2007

so u mean SKANs has same standard as Al-Hamd and CAMS have??

- kamranACA - 08-23-2007

I mean dont go for SKANS.

Regards,

- nakaiun - 08-23-2007

i think that skans is gud al hamd has very lazy administartion

- Astute Accountant - 08-23-2007

Why not to go for SKANS? I think it has a good reputation in Lahore.

- Axif Shamsi - 08-23-2007

thnnxx guys. U people helped me a lot..
Now I'd decided to take a visit at SKANS at lahore. thn I'll decide whether to join it or not..

- kamranACA - 08-24-2007

Astute,

It is not a matter of reputation of SKANS. I know SKANS is a very well reputed institution and I have some friends over there among the teachers. The issue in my consideration is whether a student of initial stages should go from KHI to LHR just for this purpose. Lahore is a very good city, but in my view, still oppurtunities are not lesser at Karachi.

There must be an analysis of trade offs. I did not give my view without considering the pros and cons. ACCA at its initial stages is not so hard that may cause a student to move from Karachi to Lahore. Further, expectations always differ from the realised benefits or sustained losses. One must not create idols becoz when these idols prove to be untrue gods, it breaks so much inside the chests. These comments are not specific to any intitution and must be taken in general perspective.

At some very advanced stage like core papers, one may feel appropriate to become more selective and quality concious.

Still, decision is always of the concerned person and he should do what he feels appropriate. We can only give our view.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Muhammad Amir - 08-25-2007

I 100% agree with Mr KamranACA's View

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i think that skans is gud al hamd has very lazy administartion<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I don't know whether the adminstration will teach you or teachers...

When talking about teachers I studied from CAT paper 1 to Paper 7 from alhamd and from 2.1 to 2.3 and now F7,F8& F9 from ALhamd I think atleast in karachi Alhamd faculty is very good I passed all papers(paper 1 to 2.3 in first attempt) with resonable high marks and never feel that this is just because of my hard work, no way, this all could possible just because of teachers of Alhamd...

Atleast ACCA part 1 part 2 student has no need to go to some other city however if he/she wants to go for some other purposes then I can't stop him/her....

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- Astute Accountant - 08-25-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />I 100% agree with Mr KamranACA's View

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Amir Bhai
Seems as if you'll turn out as a big fan of Kamran Bhai, some day...[p] qion k ap ne "bhi" unn k comments se agree karna shuru kar dia hai..... lagta hai ya tu yeh "duaoon" ka asar hai ya phir Kamran Bhai k "dam darood" ka asar hai?[p].........

- kamranACA - 08-25-2007

Astute,

Baaz aa jaao!!!!

)

Kamran.