Accountancy Forum
Best institute for learning english language - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Best institute for learning english language (/showthread.php?tid=4762)

Pages: 1 2

- Astute Accountant - 09-27-2007

Well, I don’t know about any English Language Institute at Lahore as I’ve never been at Lahore. Someone from Lahore may help......

Further, if you don’t deem any institute as good as you want it to be, then I think British Council would be the best suited for you as it works in collaboration with its offices world wide; that considers a diverse community, having different educational back grounds but the output is the same for each individual; with global acceptability of the qualification (the English Language, I mean).

Gratitude...!

- khan_sade - 09-27-2007

Dear Astute,
British council is not offering any english speaking course ( , they use to conduct a full fledge programme long ago but after 9/11 they stop functioning properly. Now all they offer is IELTS preparation, which is like one month course with all four areas coverage including speaking, listening, reading and writing. Berlitz mainly focus on speaking language but they are so costly, i got level six in their assessment test, but to complete their further four levels the expenses were like 50,000 o, Aheeem, i thought i better watch more english movies.

- Astute Accountant - 09-29-2007

Well, if you can't afford, it's not a big problem. By the way, I can't comment upon, if watching english movies improve someone's english but going through 'quality' newspapers and speaking in english will surely help you a lot. We had a fellow who was not much well-versed or fluent in engilsh but used to speak consistently in english with those who were good in both verbal and written. This helped the above-said person a lot. You can also follow that person.

Good Luck for all your endeavors........

- Muhammad Amir - 09-29-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">We had a fellow who was not much well-versed or fluent in engilsh but used to speak consistently in english with those who were good in both verbal and written. This helped the above-said person a lot<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes, Learning at the stage of learning(Studyship) is good but learning at the the professional stage will worse the things...

Lets take my example I haven't done any English Langauge course from any Institution and I also belong to GOVERNMENT SCHOOL AND COLLEGE background(you people know about conditions of all governemnt departments).I meant to say that joining learning centers is not that fruitful unless you yourself try hard and if you are willing to achieve targets no one can restrain you from achieving them unless you yourself give them up...I only want to say that when I read my previous posts(6 months older), and when i see new posts i found huge difference, perfection can never comes, however improvement comes with passage of time...

So try to read books even if you don't understand them try hard and hard, one day you will be able to succeed and last but not the least try to be regular here this will also polish not only your english but your insight in other matters too.

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- khan_sade - 10-04-2007

Well reading books etc improves your vocabulary but when we talk of speaking, it's about pronunctiation and thinking in english, a deaf person by birth normally can't speak, to speak some language, you need to hear it and you got to speak it, it's quite hard to practice when you've got no such environment at your home, class or workplace. I can speak fluent enough that i got jobs in call center twice but didn't pursue because of night timings, how i wish these call centers jobs were available in day timings, could have solved my financial need for further studies too, i know they keep revolving your shifts but i can't work at night at all (

- Sandra - 11-14-2009

Hi khan_sade,

Why don't you check out Customx? It's the only customisable language centre in Pakistan and offering great deals at the moment. I saw their hoarding near jinnah bridge lahore, and it was also written you can bring a friend for free.

I'm quite sure their number is 0334-CUSTOMX.

- frencher - 10-22-2011

all I know is OÐRENIM in clifton. I sent my office assistant to improve her communication skills. Surprisingly I noticed major change in her business communication skills.

Regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EnslavedSpirit</i>
<br />Assalamu alaikum,
Dear All,

Can anyone tell me best institute for learning english language in Karachi?

i'll be thankful

Regards,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">