Accountancy Forum
Question formMR KAMRAN - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Question formMR KAMRAN (/showthread.php?tid=4786)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Question formMR KAMRAN - khani - 09-25-2007

Sorry sir that \I ask questions direct to u but It is a way being followed by other members of this forum too ,because u r sir the most reliable person on this forum ,even mr aaamir would accept this. May I put a question for u sir? What is the income of an auditor (ACA From ICAP) in pakistan. including all incomes.

- kamranACA - 09-25-2007

Dear Khani,

Every chartered accountant cannot be called as auditor. Audit is a profession and chartered accountant may or may not join it.

Fresh CAs having no experience other than articles range from Rs 45,000 to Rs. 75,000 depending upon so many factors such as their interest in work, personality, attitude, personal contacts, base firm and their choice of joining CA firm or industry.

With three or four years experince this ranges from 80,000 Rs to 150,000 Rs.

With five or six years, it goes from 200,000 to 300,000.

With ten years, u can estimate it to be Rs 400,000 to Rs. 500,000.

After this there is no limit in fact. And I mean it. It may be one million, 2 million or even more as so many cases I have personally witnessed.

Earning depends upon fate ultimately. And everything comes from God and goes to him.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 09-25-2007

If you don't mind, may I know what's the reason of asking this question? I do not mean to offend you at all (believe me)but I'm just wondering why so many people(even at our professional forum)ask the same question???

Cheeers............

- kamranACA - 09-25-2007

Dear Astute,

I estimate it to be an edeavor to judge the depth of some professional qualification in material terms.

Every business, every effort and every hard work, on this earth is made by a human to earn. For a muslim, this should be to earn Halal Rizq. However, Islam doe snot abstain from earning or endeavoring to earn better.

Read Soorah-e-Jumma.

God asks muslims to speard on the earth (after Jumma prayer), put in all efforts and earn from what God has created and blessed. However, God has always reminded us that God is the best provider of livelihood/Rizq. This, I think, is to remind us that we must keep our efforts within Halal limits.

Now if you say that these professions are mainly for knowledge building and not for earning, then I dont agree to it.

A Hadees-e-Mubarika says that "There are only two main knowledges in this world, one is the knwledge of religion (Din) and other is the knowledge of Medicine (Tibb)."

This does not mean that there is no other knowledge at all. In fact, this was to show the importance of these knowledges for the sake of knowldge.

All other knowledges are basically meant for earning only.

For a student, these questions are a normal feature for defining his future, and should not be criticised for investigation or de-moralization.

Here I dont mean that Astute has done so.

Best regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 09-25-2007

Kamran Bhai!!!!!! I've observing for quite sometime that we visit athe forum almost simulltaneously. How strange it is......!!!

- khan_sade - 09-25-2007

Sir Kamran, given your experience and knowledge, i hope you can provide me with guidance i desperately need. I have almost completed MBA (banking&finance) from AIOU, i had plans of going for CFA but due to some financial reasons i m not able to go for that immediately. Thus i have enrolled into banking diploma programme from IBP. but people from banking sector claim the diploma has got no value except in some big banks like (NBP or MCB). Plus there's this factor of "interest", so i m looking to turn towards islamic banking, but i can't find any institute offering some valueable degree or diploma of islamic finance. I need your (or any other brother) guidance, as i have worked so hard to get here (working since matriculation and etc), and still i find myself nowhere. All the banks i have applied in are willing to hire u as a sales person and bring deposit by any means, can't go for CFA because i can't afford it right now, please please show me some way or another as i can't even think positively now. Regards

- kamranACA - 09-25-2007

Bhai jo Huey !!!!!

Regards,

- Muhammad Amir - 09-25-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">even mr aaamir would accept this<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What do you mean by this Dear Khani????????????????

Ofcourse Kamran Sahib is 1000s of time older/senior than me(In Experiance, In Knowledge, and others)....

How can I degrade him however I did so because this was the need of time!!!!but every time can't be a same one

Regards,

- kamranACA - 09-26-2007

Dears,

First of all the issue of degarding some one. I once said to some one on this forum that

QAAFLEY GUZARTEY REHTAY HAIN ..... Dogs BONKTAY REHTAY HAIN..... (Convoys neither stop nor divert, if the dogs in their way keep on barking)....

In fact no one among us is termed as dog, I once again clarify and confirm. However, this is just a phrase and means a lot to understand the situation. No one should be and could be affected with whatever the others have adverse opinion about him personally, if his own interior is satisfied and contended on the situation. There is no harm in differing our opinions with others, however, being cheap is something which calls for to recall the above quoted phrase. You see people even did not leave Auliyas, Philosphers, and other great people like them, then what could be our position. So it is not a matter to be given importance even equal to the toe of the shoe. If one's soul and interior is satisfied, he should remain unaffected specially where every one has to be answerable personally for his deeds and acts to his God.

Therefore, no certification is required to any one, place on record.

Now coming to query of Khan Sade.

Dear Khan_Sade,

The situation explained by you is exactly what I was sometime telling to some childish fellows that expectations sometimes go quite a different way when we have to face the actual results. This is not a situation only with MBA. We have similar situations for so many other good qualifications here in Pakistan. The major problem does not lie with a particular qualification. Rather, it arises from our cultural, social, political, educational, sectoral and professional attitudes and set ups. This is a long discussion.

Brother, you cannot find a single bank working in a RIBA free environment. Islamic banking has not so far been implemented in its true sense. I have read the Fatawa of Jamia-tul-Azhar that bala bala is not RIBA, but I strongly believe that we cannot change the rules by giving explanations. Every one knows what is RIBA. Islam no way allows it by whatever name we may call it. At the moment there is not even a single real Islamic product here in Pakistan. If any body claims, let him to discuss with me. Maulana Taqi Usmani has provided solutions, but banks dont exactly follow the solutions. They only color the things to exclaim it as Islamic. Nothing else. I personally dont believe any such product to be islamic. However, it is gud if u have intentions to join Islamic operations. May be at some future date, these tend to conform Islamic requirements.

In the situation told by you, I dont reach a conclusion what to advise. However, I can write down certain lines which may help you.

CFA would be costly for you, unless you have resources. You should find some job in sales or treasury function. Having a varied choice would be difficult unless destiny plays the role. In this country every mare, horse and pony goes with the REFERENCE or MONEY. This is our utmost hardluck.

Alternatively, you can join some other sector like professional firm or industry. In my view you should apply for all the posts advertised in Dawn on sunday relevant to your area and qualification. May God help you.

I advise you not to strictly fasten with only banking sector. Try every where and work hard where you get a break through.

In sunday's Dawn, SBP has advertised certain posts both for Karachi and Islamabad. Pleae check it out and try your luck here as well.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 09-27-2007

Kamran Bhai, if this comment is directed towards me then here comes its reply

Yes, exactly!!!! Bhai Jo huey!!!!!!!! )

- khan_sade - 09-27-2007

Dear Sir,
First, i was not expecting "living happily after" getting MBA degree ) , all i need was to get some good enough job to support my further studies. I don't find much jobs for fresh graduates these days, experience is a must even for entry level jobs. Reason for mainly focusing on banking sector is that it offers the most number of job openings, as far as your "true islamic banking point" is concerned, i know nothing more then basics but these islamic banks have well known islamic scholars in their advisory panels etc and these days Junaid Jamshed anchors a programme at ATV about islamic banking, he is quite close to Maulana Tariq jameel and other authentic Ulma's, so i can't see him supporting something fake.
Plus do you think it would be a good bet to acquire a loan and go for CFA? Institutes like CFE claims two hours for four months should be ok for most students trying to pass CFA.
Can some person involved in CFA process (studying or teaching) confirm?

- kamranACA - 09-27-2007

Dear,

I said Ulema have given solutions, but practically banks's practices dont conform to what exactly was guided. I have great honour for Mr. Tariq Jameel. He is a great scholar in fact but his or any one else's guidance cannot give surety for the deeds and acts of the banking sector individually when practices come to the question.

If you can get qraz-e-hasna, then it is good to go for CFA, but dont opt for non-islamic Riba captured finanicng for such a noble cause. Any one can do CFA, I beleive, but one will certainly have to put in all the best efforts.

I cannot comment on any institute's prophecy, still however, you can judge any such institute by visiting it and meeting its existing and previous students.

Wish you best of luck.

Regards,

Kamran...

Yes Astute,

It was for you.

Bhai Jo Huey.

Regards,

Kamran....

- nakaiun - 09-28-2007

Assalam o alaikum
kamran bahi did u also know wt r the salaries for acca

- nakaiun - 09-28-2007

salaries for acca in pakistan

- khani - 09-29-2007

SIr I hDear Khani

Thank you for your enquiry.

The ICAEW do not decide on what salary you get during your training
contract in Pakistan. This is decided by the firm you work for.

Students who have completed their ACCA and are affiliates will have to sit
the advanced stage exams after claiming exemptions from the professional
stage. To apply for exemptions in the professional stage, it will cost up
to #65533;#65533;360.00 under the old ACA syllabus and up to #65533;#65533;720.00 in the new ACA
syllabus.

The exams in the advanced stage cost #65533;#65533;125.00 each for the first 2 exams
and #65533;#65533;225.00 for the case study.

Regards

Student Support
Helpline, Advisory Services

T +44 (0)1908 248 040
F +44 (0)1908 248 069
E studentsupport@icaew.com

ICAEW
Gloucester House
399 Silbury Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2HL
www.icaew.com

INSPIRING CONFIDENCE
ave received tjis e-mail from ICAEW