Accountancy Forum
Emergency Imposed by a Dictator - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Emergency Imposed by a Dictator (/showthread.php?tid=4854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- israrhere - 11-19-2007

The political drama manufactured by JUI upon dissolution of NWFP and the way things were managed in government's favor leaves no doubt in my mind of loyalties of Mr. Fazalul Rehman for Musharraf. So, I don't know how did you conclude that JUI's supports are not with government. Deliberately closing one's eyes or what!

Unquote
Dear Schuaeb I would suggest you to please read my posts once again because I didn't conclude anywhere, what you said.

I thought we were educated and mature enough to realize the role of Jamiat and other students' federation, how immature students are used for political purposes and the way education has been devastated in government universities and colleges. I believe nothing has caused more harm to our education is government institutes than these political student federation. And if we enlist them Jamiat has to placed at first place. I have said at various places that anything that associates itself with Islam never means it is serving for the purpose of Islam. Using the name of Islam is the best way to exploit innocent masses but we should not be that ignorant to make such evil efforts a success. If someone disagrees with the role of Jamiat then I would like to ask him to please let me know what positive they have done so far.

Unquote

I agree with you to much extent and would conclude that the purpose for which jamiat was established is no more prominent.But still there are a lot of sincere people there who participate in other islamic activities as well which I think you may know about.

And taking part in politics to certain limits is not itself a taboo for students but yes it will need a lot modifications,and its only my point of view,may be you don't agree with it.

For other things which you mentioned, I have already explained my point of view but still main kahunga ke khuda kare sab kuch hamare samne clear hojaye aur Allah kare Pakistan ke awam ko sicere leadership miljaye,Ameen.

Best regards,

Israr

- Muhammad Amir - 11-19-2007

Dear Shoaib First Of All JUI is not my favourite, from where you get this wrong inside information(inside in a way that i have never disclosed my supported for them, In my openion even casting vote to them is GUNAH-E-KABERA)...

Practitioners of same thoughts does not make you the allie of them, MMA is american agent whether its JUI/JI or others they all are highly paid American agents, the worst thing they are doing is that after asking votes from people in the name of Islam they are talking about JAMHURIAT, this is the worse one can ever do with the faith of Innocent People......

now comming to Quol-o-Fail Ka Tazad, so i have already told you and infact more than one time i told you that if a person even slapt me or even if he wants to kill me i will never say a single word to him and i think you will also agree with me in this regard because every person is accountable of his doings infront of Allah) but if any person will try to interperate Islam as per his own thoughts i had and i am and i will oppose him, now one thing more that is in Hot debates there are instances where one person become personal with other one or start abusing that person this is the biggest sin and i have to refrain myself from these things, one thing more that, this shows i am not "DHEET" who never try to see his own mistakes, i equally put my efforts and i give equal importance to my wrong doings and time to time i analyse what have done and what sould have done...

But dear can you give me any single example where other people who have equally done same thing applogised for their deeds???

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Muhammad Amir - 11-19-2007

I have no personal disagreements with Religious Political Parties, but they are working as American Subsidiary....

Still I will say that if i need to Caste My Vote(0.00000001% chance) there will be no one other than MMA(whether in form of JI or JUI or JUP or Jamiat-e-Ahle-Hadees), however votes of people value nothing because every seat of Assembly is decided in washington, Votes of Pakistani People Value Nothing...

Let I tell you the Seats Position Of next Assembly..

=>PPPP will be having 150 to 160 seats in NA...
=>MMA will be having 55 to 60 seats in NA, and will be the governing party in NWFP and Balochistan
=>PML(Q) this time only 50 to 60 seats in NA
=>Rest of the seats will be given to PML(N) and Quom Parast Parties like MQM, BNP, ANP and others

Federal Government will be of PPPP's, and it will be very weak federation, Washington has already decided what to do and how to do and they have even announced the names of Minsters and other "QALAMDANS", so don't waste your time in elections..

America has decided to destroy pakistan, to achieve this purpose they planned to give MMA high majority this time, and then they will say that now INTAHA PASANDS have captured atomic programe of pakistan so they with their NATO attack pakistan...

I know you will decleare me as a fool, NAFSIATI, and other words but this is the reality which will be proved in near future, lets wait for election my first statement will become true after Elections....

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Sarfaraz - 11-19-2007

Aik aeroplane main bush aur mush akathay safar kar rahay they
bush ne kaha k agar main abhi aik billion dollar nichay phaink dun to aik million log khush ho jain gay
mush ne kaha k agar main apni wardi uttar kar neechay phaink dun to sari qoum khish ho jaye gee

pilot ne suna to kaha k agar main yeh aeroplane hi neechay phaink dun to sari duniya khush ho jaye gee )

reference Sare rah - Nawa i waqt 19 Nov 2007

http//nawaiwaqt.com.pk/urdu/daily/nov-2007/19/sarahe.php

- Imran - 11-19-2007

Nice joke

- kamranACA - 11-19-2007

Dear Israr and Amir,

Israr, I am not the one whose personal conclusion will affect the reality if it differs materially from the what would ultimately come to the scene.

Amir, I think you dont know the environment of Punjab University. Since you dont know as ur statement reflects, you would not be in a position to assess what absolute power Jamiat enjoys over there. No agency can work without their consent, even if we feel the involvement of agncies. Very big governmental operations could never clean up punjab universities from the paws of these filthy student leaders who never followed the purpose for which Jamiat was formed i.e. to follow the mission of Maulana Madoodi for spreading the knowledge of Quran and Sunnah.

What is Jamiat and what it had been doing is not something un-known to me. Jamiat was and is only meant for power and terror.

Yes, I heard there had started serious clashes between Jamiat and Jamaat since some time. This could be a reality and this could also be some long sighted and purposed topi darama. I even read in "express" that people supporting JMAAT who were also contributing for JAMIAT have stopped their contribution to JAMIAT for the reason fo such inside disputes etc.

Now we can only discuss the possibilities. What is real, is known by God.

Amir,

In ur above post you said now every seat is decided in Washington. And soon after you gave a detailed break up of upcoming election's results. Is it little bit funny if you co-relate both statements becoz I understand you are at KHI and not at Washington.

Just Kidding !!! Dont mind.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 11-19-2007

@ Kamran
Bhaiya G Tusi fir aa gae ho forum te, comment daine??? )

You know MOM says that the accountants at this froum argue in such a way jewaiin inhann de murabay sanjhe ne......

@ Israr

Sorry for being late. rora iss hajat nishta da sorry wailo. Khu bia bia source ba na tapoos kay. Hairat de che ta da swat a ao asal karunoo na khabar naee.

Khu bas pray da. Ee ba.

khushal oosa.....

- kamranACA - 11-19-2007

Loving astute.

Keep it up.

Regards,

Kamran.

What's loving?
And what shall I keep up?

- kamranACA - 11-19-2007

You know whats loving and you know what to keep up.

It's ur quest to know languages.

Regards,

Kamran.

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo very much Bhai!!! )

- Muhammad Amir - 11-21-2007

Astute Uncle please also translate it in our Quomi Langauge or in International Farangie's Language so that non Pukhtons and non Punjabies can also understand, by the way i love all languages of Pakistan they are are very very good to hear...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Muhammad Amir - 11-21-2007

Kamran Bhai Let the elections come, you will see that the real seating breakup will be the same as i have identified(it has been decided in washington...My Mowakals hae told me), do you know what are mowakals...LOLZ

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Astute Accountant - 11-21-2007

Very good Amir Bhai...... Apni umer ka estimate lagane k baad mujhe UNCLE kehte P D

BTW which sentences' translation do you want??