Accountancy Forum
people should support lawyers for independence - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: people should support lawyers for independence (/showthread.php?tid=4858)

people should support lawyers for independence - nakaiun - 11-06-2007

aoa
i request to all forum members to support lawyers movement in order to live in Pakistan freely without any fear people should not support lootas and those who do deal plz standup people of Pakistan this is the time to do something for our country
what u say ?????

- Schuaeb - 11-06-2007

Were you amongst the lawyers who protested against government yesterday (Nov 5)?

- Muhammad Amir - 11-07-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Were you amongst the lawyers who protested against government yesterday (Nov 5)?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

[Wink]

- Schuaeb - 11-07-2007

What did you edit yaar

- shsaeed - 11-08-2007

Good Question.

- Muhammad Amir - 11-08-2007

Kuch Edit Nahi Kia Meray Dost!!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Were you amongst the lawyers who protested against government yesterday (Nov 5)?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yeh question Itna Unespected that kay may expression denay say baz nahi reh saka, waysay Shoaib tumharay Demagh may yeh question aya kaysay???????????????

Waysay Nakaiun Tum Mujh Ko Kisi SIASI PARTY KAY JOSHELAY member lagtay hoo LOLZ...

- nakaiun - 11-08-2007

bahi kar raha hu edit parashan nahi hu
yes i m not in the demonstration against government on 5 nov but atleast i try to support lawyers on this forum which i think is not for political purposes and also others forums which r not political
wasay main lawyers ki party ka jiyala hu jo haq kay lar rahay hain apnay rights kay liya mar khaa rahay hain aur bull**** army kay kilaf lar rahay hain jo hum par haqumat kar rahi hay and im pround of it
and bytheway in ma topic i request to support main nay ya nahi kaha kay bahi bahir jao aur demonstarion karo kyun kay main khud nahi gaya
zindabad lawyers and all judges who did not take othe under pco

- nakaiun - 11-08-2007

also elctroinc and print media keepit up geo struggle kay sath

- Astute Accountant - 11-08-2007

Well, if we ( I mean those of us, who have some sort of relationship with the lawyers) start supporting the lawyers; the govt. will surely regard it as a foul game...[8)]

- Muhammad Amir - 11-09-2007

NAKAIUN MAY TUMHARAY SACHAY JAZBAY KI DIL SAY QADAR KARTA HOON(EXCEPT ELECTRONIC MEDIA GEO/JEW, YEH ELECTRONIC MEDIA BAND HI RAHAY TO ACHA HAY)...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- nakaiun - 11-09-2007

to muhammad amir if im not wrong independent media is the fourth pillar of any state and inseparateable part of true democratic system

- Muhammad Amir - 11-11-2007

NAKAIUN there are two types of Media

1)Print Media
2)Electronic Media

This Electronic Media if considered to be a fourth Piller then its very sad that this fourth Piller is not only a piller but it is also servnig our nation as entry gate for Lewdness....

If it is print media than i would say print media is in very bad condition because how many of us read full newspaper i have seen very few people who read columns of newspaper, a huge majority of newspaper readers only read headlines, AM I wrong????

Regards,

- Astute Accountant - 11-11-2007

NAKAIUN is right in regarding media as the fourth pillar of state. But I'd like to add that it should be free and unbiased.

Well, I personally feel that the print media is not in 'much a bad condition', especially The Jang, The news and The Dawn. The reason of not reading the columns is usually the time constraints.