Accountancy Forum
What ALLAH says? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What ALLAH says? (/showthread.php?tid=4861)

Pages: 1 2

What ALLAH says? - Sarfaraz - 11-08-2007

Aslam u alaikum

Dear friends

Can someone do a favour for me to explain the Verse number 216 of Surah Baqrah alongwith verse number 24 and 111 of Surah Tauba.

Waiting for your explanations

Sarfaraz Ahmed

- Imran - 11-08-2007

Dear Sarfraz.

It will be quite better if you put this post in front of a Good Scholar. Becuase a common man cannot express opinions or so called tafseer of a Holy verse. Chances of error are greater

Regards
Imran

- EnslavedSpirit - 11-08-2007

Assalamu alaikum,

Please post your question at www.understanding-islam.com to the learned scholars.

i hope this helps.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 11-08-2007

Dear,

Islam is a one religion and all times religion. However, when we talk about interpretations or TAFAASEERs, ulema-e-karam have made their efforts which are specific to / influenced by the basic conceptual framework laid down by various Imams (Rhematullah Alehim).

This has been much discussed on various threads.

However, I recommend you to study Tafseer Ibn-e-Kaseer by Imam Amaad-ud-Din Ibn-e-Kaseer (Rehmatullah) or Tafseer by Maulana Abu-ul-Aala Madoodi. Although these carry the color of Imam Shafi and Imam Hambal (Rehmatulah Alehim), which I mainly dont follow, but I found them very nice interpretations.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Muhammad Amir - 11-09-2007

Dear Sarfraz I can understand why did you raise this question, laykin meray bhai kis kis ki soch ko badlo gy yahan to sub ka apna hi school of thought hay, kis kis say behas karo gy sub ki dalel mazbot hay, kis kis ki tashaffi-o-tassali karo gy sab baray muhadis or baray mufakir hann, quran my 466 ayat-e-mubrika may Qital/Jehad fe Sabil-lillah ka hukum hay laykin kis kis ko samjhao gy kay qital inteha pasandi nahi, Shariat pasandon ko, shariat kay nifaz kay liay KUFFAR aur us kay agents say BARSAR-E-PAYKAR mujaheden ko log "ILLETRATE", "JAHIL MOLVES" kehtay hann meray dost kis kis ko dalil say samjhao gy...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Sarfaraz - 11-10-2007

AOA

Amir bhai

agar meri baton se aik bhai banda rahe rast par aa gaya to yeh mere liye surkh oonto se bahter hai

anyhow

jab bhi log research karain gay INSHALLAH true path par aa jain gay

If you wanna download complete tafseer ibne kathir and tafsir by shah fahd printing press then please visit www.islamhouse.com

Kamran bhai ne imam ahmed bin hanbal ki baat ki hai
He is my favourite one among four school of thoughts however like dr zakir naik i also state that we should be all muslims no hanafi malki shafi hanbali deobandi brelvi or ahle hadith

and we all should follow quran and sahi ahadeeth

Any shukar hai koi to meri baat samjha )

- Sarfaraz - 11-10-2007

agar ap surah baqra ki verse number 183 and 216 ko akatha parhain in arabic to ap ko shayad aik aisee cheez nazar aaye jo pahle nazar se na guzri ho

just for experience parh k dekhain

verse number 183 main sayyam ki baat hai ... and verse number 216 ko to ap jantay hi hain ....

- Goodman - 11-10-2007

Dear Sarfraz

Both Verses are quite clear and easy to understand. Kindly elaborate your question or where are you having problems understanding in both verses.

Are trying to ask that whilst Jihad is must why it is being put to back burner by muslims? Or you are having difficutlty with the definition of it?

- Sarfaraz - 11-10-2007

Yes Goodman bhai

When I read quran alongwith Sahi Bukhari(Kitab ul Jehad), Sahi Muslim etc. Its seems that Jehad is peak of our deen and it is obligatory on us

these are the selected muslims who becomes shaheed but why everyone blaming them as terrorists etc.

Why we see the faces of these KUFFARS for our way of life?
Why dont we open Quran and Sahi Ahadith books to determine our way of life?

- Muhammad Amir - 11-11-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">no hanafi malki shafi hanbali deobandi brelvi or ahle hadith
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sarfaraz Bhai, I respectfully disagree with this thought.Every one is Muslim and being muslim he has to understand religion, to understand religion one has to read quran(with authentic tafseer), Ahadees-e-Mubarika(Authentic Ahadees with Authentic Sharah), Our Religion has fully defined the way to live in Both QURAN and AHADEES, still there are lot of things which are unsaid,and one person in this era can't understand these things by his or her own knowledge if he does so he will definitly get astryed...

FIQAH is very complicated art and it has been determined by FOUR IMAMS of MISLIMS.
1)IMAM ABU HANIFA(Rahimullah)
2)IMAM AHMED-IBN-E-HUNBAL(Rahimullah)
3)IMAM IDREES-AL-SHAFAIE(Rahimullah)
4)IMAM MALIK(Rahimullah)

They Obtained knowledge from SAHABA-E-KIRAM(RIzwanullah-e-Anhm), TABAEEN-E-KIRAM(Rehmatullah-e-Anhm) this was the era known as "QURON-E-OULA",All of these IMAMS done "QAYAS" where they found no evidance in QURAN, AHADEES and from the deeds of SAHABA-E-KIRAM(Rizwanullah-e-Anhm), QAYAS is having weight in Muslim era and without QAYAS one can't make islam a fully practicable religion, this QAYAS can only be done by FUQHA-E-KIRAM(Rahimullah),out of many others, ALLAH(S.W.T) has given muslims FOUR GREAT GREAT FUQAHA(Rahimullah).

On the basis of their knowledge they further broken in sub-catagories, for example IMAM MALIK(Rahimullah) and IMAM ABU HANIFA(Rahimullah) they both were from same era, IMAM MALIK was located in "MADINA-E-MUNAWWARA" while IMAM ABU HANIFA(Rahimullah) was located in "KUFA" the environment, culture, and many other things of MADENA-E-MUNAWWARA were very different from those of the KUFA, due to these changes there was the big difference among both of them(but they never fought with each other), similarly IMAM IDREES-AL-SHAFIE(Rahimullah) was the student of IMAM ABU YOUSUF(Rahimullah), and IMAM ABU YOUSUF(Rahimullah) was the student of IMAM ABU HANIFA(Rahimullah) still there was the huge difference among them but still they were teacher and students of each other...

I want to say that "TAQLEED" of any Imam is atleast inevitable because every can't be a "MUJTAHID" neither everyone can perform QAYAS that is why we used to follow IMAMS, it does not mean to divide Muslims(Naozubillah) but only to make islam practicable as per the needs of different origins...

Although, there were not only these 4 there were othe big names like IMAM IBN-E-TYMIA(Rahimullah), IMAM IBN-E-QYYIUM(Rahimullah) and others who has done lot for Islam, they all were OWLIYA ALLAH and were the real nobel people and people of knowledge...

Due to these reason one has to do TAQLEED of any IMAM, saying TAQLEED as "SHIRK" is not very good approach, although these differences will continue to exist in our MUSLIM NATION and this is the beauty of ISLAM as our Prophet HAZRAT MUHAMMAD-E-MUSTAFA(Sallal-La-Ho-Allihe-Wassalam) said in one of his HADEES that "MERI UMMAT MAY IKHTALAF REHMAT KA BAIS HOO GA"...

FOR ZAKIR NAIK i must say that he is very good scholar of Different Religions but "FIQHA/ELM-E-NUBWWIA/IJTEHAD" is very different field and if one person has no knowledge about them he should not make them as practising pitch.

As far as JEHAD is concerned I support every mujahid irrespective of his school of thought, i pray for all mujahedeens, As you will be aware of "Engineer NAVEED QAMAR SAHIB OF JAMAT-AL-DAWWAH" he was invited in our "MASJID", despite if differences among them and us we both are same and both are MUSLIMS and both are ISLAMISTS/JEHADISTS..

Regards,

Muhammad Amir.

- Goodman - 11-11-2007

Dear sarfraz

I beg to disagree that Jihad is the peak. It is infact the last resort. The verses you referred to are only applicable if everything else has failed (eg negotiations and pressure) and there is no other way out but to use minimum necessary force.

The peak of our religion is the institution of Guardianship (Kafalat), which is the backbone of islam's economic and social system. Jihad has a set protocol and unfortantely that protocol is not in place in Pakistan. I believe the West is 100% correct in b*****ng these fanatic so called jihadis as sudice bombers.

Even in the state of jihad, islam prohibits killing somebody who is not a direct party to the conflict.

I suggest you read the instituion of Guradianship (kafalat) and then ask yourself, is it correct to leave your dependents wihtout cover to go and kill somebody who is not a direct party to any harm being inflicted upon you.

- Sarfaraz - 11-11-2007

Amir Bhai

Following is the link of Dr. Zakir Naiks page where he discussed about school of thoughts
please visit just for knowledge only

Which School of Thought

Should A Muslim Follow?

Q13. There are four schools of thoughts and we can follow any one of them. Is it permissible to follow two schools of thought to suit the situation ? For example, the Shafi school of thought considers 2.25 pm as the time for Asr prayers in our town while the Hanafi school of thought has fixed time at 3.08. So can we follow any of these two timings to suit our necessity ?

M. A. Hazarika, Seujpur, Dibrugarh

1. Muslims should be united

Muslims today, are divided amongst themselves. Such divisions are not endorsed by Islam. Islam believes in fostering unity amongst its followers.

The Glorious Qur’an says

“And hold fast, altogether, by the rope Which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves.” [Al-Qur’an 3103]

Which is the rope of Allah that is being referred to in this verse? It is the Glorious Qur’an. The Glorious Qur’an is the rope of Allah which all Muslims should hold fast together. There is double emphasis in this verse. Beside saying ‘hold fast all together’ it also says, ‘be not divided’.

The Qur’an further says,

“Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger” [Al-Qur’an 459]

All the Muslims should follow the Qur’an and authentic Ahadith and ensure that they are not divided among themselves.

2. It is prohibited to make divisions in Islam.

The Glorious Qur’an says

“As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, you have no part in them in the least Their affair is with Allah He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” [Al-Qur’an 6159]

In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects.

But when one asks a Muslim, “who are you?” the common answer is either ‘I am a Hanafi or Shafi or Maliki or Hanbali. Some call themselves ‘Ahle-Hadith’.

3. Four Schools of Thoughts

The Islamic world has produced several learned Islamic scholars (Imams), but out of these, four became more famous and their teachings spread in different parts of the world.

It is a misconception that a Muslim should follow any one of these four schools of thoughts i.e. Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali or Maliki. There is no proof whatsoever in the Qur’an or any authentic Hadith that a Muslim should only follow one of these four Imams.

4. Respect all the Great Scholars of Islam.

We must respect all the great scholars of Islam, including the four Imaams, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Imam Hanbal and Imam Malik (may Allah be pleased with them all). They were great scholars and may Allah reward them for their research and hard work. One can have no objection if someone agrees with the view and research of any one or more from these four great scholars of Islam.

5. All Four Imam said follow the Qur’an and Sunnah.

All the four great Imams said that if any of their Fatwas or teachings contradict Allah’s word, i.e. the Qur’an, or the sayings of the Prophet (pbuh) i.e. authentic Hadith, then that particulars Fatwa of theirs should be rejected, and the Sunnah of the Prophet should be followed.

Refer

a. Eeqaadh al-Himam, Al Fulaanee (Imam Abu Hanifa)

b. Al-Majmoo’ of an-Nawawee (1/63) (Imam Shafi)

c. Jaami ‘Bayan al-Ilm, Ibn Abdul-Barr (Imam Malik)

d. Eeqaadh al-Himam (Imam Hanbal)

To give you an example in this context – Imam shafi said that when a women touches a man who is in a state of wudhu, the wudhu of the man breaks. However, this ruling of Imam Shafi contradicts the authentic saying of the Prophet.
Narrated Aisha
The Prophet (may peace be upon him) kissed one of his wives and went out for saying prayer. He did not perform ablution. (Sunan Abu Dawood Vol. 1 Chapter No. 70 Hadith No. 179)

Thus this particular teaching of Imam Shafi contradicts the authentic saying of the Prophet. So I reject this specific ruling of Imam Shafi who himself said , “ If I say something, then compare it to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His messenger and if it agrees to them, then accept it and that which goes against them, then reject it and throw my saying against the wall” – This is a saying of ash-Shafi’ee-rahimaullah. See Al-Majmoo’ of an-Nawawee (1/63).

Thus by rejecting this particular teaching of Imam Shafi which contradicts the authentic Hadith, I am practically a better follower of Imam Shafi than those who call themselves ‘Shafi’.

Similarly in practice, I claim to be a better follower of Imam Abu Hanifa than those who call themselves ‘Hanafi’. I claim to be a better follower of Imam Hanbal than those who call themselves ‘Hanbali’. I claim to be a better follower of Imam Malik than those who call themselves ‘Maliki”. If being a ‘Ahle-Hadith’ means following Qur’an and authentic Hadith then I claim to be a better follower of the Qur’an and authentic Hadith than those who call themselves ‘ Ahle-Hadith’. All these are mere labels (Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, Maliki, Ahle-Hadith) that are not endorsed by the Qur’an or the Sahih Ahadith.

The only label or title given by the Qur’an and the Sahih Ahadith is MUSLIM.

6. All the Groups have sub divisions

I personally have no objection if someone calls himself Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, Maliki or Ahle Hadith. People give different labels to themselves to identify which set of teachings they prefer to follow and to disassociate themselves from those people who follow wrong practices. From history we come to know that all the labels given to different groups, at a later stage the people from that group themselves did not follow their teachings and made new sub-groups. Therefore in all the groups you find a sub-division.

But as far as giving a label to identify what a person practices in Islam is concerned, there can not be better label than what Allah (swt) has given i.e. a Muslim.

7. Our Prophet was a Muslim

“Who was our beloved Prophet (pbuh)? Was he a Hanafi or a Shafi, or a Hanbali or a Maliki ?” No! He was a Muslim, like all the other Prophets and Messengers of Allah before him.

It is mentioned in chapter 3 verse 52 of Al-Qur’an that Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

Further , in chapter 3 verse 67, Al-Qur’an says that Ibrahim (pbuh) was not a Jew or a Christian but was a Muslim.

8. Qur’an says call yourselves Muslims

There is no Qur’anic verse or any authentic Hadith that says you should call yourselves Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, Maliki or Ahle Hadith.

If anyone poses a Muslim the question who are you, he should say “I am a Muslim, not a Hanafi or a Shafi or a Ahle-Hadith”.

In Surah Fussilat chapter 41 verse 33 Allah (swt) says “Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, ‘I am of those Who bow in Islam (Muslim)?’ “[Al-Qur’an 4133]

The Qur’an instructs, “Say I am of those who bow in Islam”. In other words, say, “I am a Muslim”.

The Prophet (pbuh) dictated letters to non-Muslim kings and rulers inviting them to accept Islam. In these letters he mentioned the verse of the Qur’an from Surah Al Imran chapter 3 verse 64

Say ye “Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (submitting to Allah’s Will).”[Al-Qur’an 364]

9. Lip Service Muslims

Allah knew that even in the Muslim Ummah there will be many people who claim to be Muslims (i.e. claim to submit their will to Allah) but practically will not follow Allah’s commands.

Allah refers to such people in the Qur’an as lip service Believers (Al Qur’an 541). Thus we can conclude that those who claim to be Muslims but do not follow Qur’an and Sunnah are Lip-Service Muslims. Those who follow the Qur’an and authentic Hadith should not change their label, and stick to the best label given by Allah (swt) i.e. Muslim and which the Prophet also called himself.

10. The Prophet had said that there would be 73 sects.

Some may argue by quoting the Hadith of our beloved Prophet, from Sunan Abu Dawood Hadith No. 4579. In this Hadith the Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, “My community will split up into seventy-three sects.”

This hadith reports that the prophet predicted the emergence of seventy-three sects. He did not say that Muslims should be active in dividing themselves into sects. The Glorious Qur’an commands us not to create sects. Those who follow the teachings of the Qur’an and Sahih Hadith, and do not create sects are the people who are on the true path.

According to Tirmidhi Hadith No. 171, the prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, “My Ummah will be fragmented into seventy three sects, and all of them will be in Hell fire except one sect.” The companions asked Allah’s messenger which group that would be. Where upon he replied, “It is the one to which I and my companions belong”.

The Glorious Qur’an mentions in several verses, “Obey Allah and obey His Messenger”. A true Muslim should only follow the Glorious Qur’an and the Sahih Hadith. He can agree with the views of any scholar as long as they conform to the teachings of the Qur’an and Sahih Hadith. If such views go against the Word of Allah, or the Sunnah of His Prophet, then they carry no weight, regardless of how learned the scholar might be. A true Muslim will not follow any ruling or teaching of any great scholar of Islam if that particular ruling or teaching contradicts the Qur’an and Saheeh Hadith.

Thus, the only school of thought that a Muslim should follow, is that of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The only Madhab that a Muslim should follow, is the Madhab of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). And Allah knows the Best.

11. Time for Asr Salah

As far as your specific query regarding the timing of Asr Salah is concerned, it is mentioned in Sunan Abu Dawood Vol. 1 Chapter No. 147 Hadith No. 393,
Narrrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said Gabriel (pbuh) …. prayed the Asr Salah with me when shadow of everything was as long as itself….. On the following day he prayed the Asr Prayer with me when his shadow was twice as long as himself….. Then turning to me he said Muhammad, this is the time observed by the prophets before you, and the time is anywhere between these two times.

It is mentioned in Sunan Abu Dawood Volume No. 1 Chapter No. 158 Hadith No. 426,

Umm Farwah said

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) was asked Which of the actions is best ? He replied Observing prayer early in its period.

Therefore it is preferable to pray early (i.e. at the beginning of the prescribed period for Salaah).

For all the Salaah except Isha, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said it is preferable to pray early.

Narrated Saiyar bin Salama

The Prophet loved to delay the Isha… and he disliked sleeping before it and speaking after it.

(Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 1 Hadith No. 522)

However, if a person is unable to pray at the early hour, it is permitted to pray at any time within the prescribed period for Salaah.

Only If all the Muslims read the Qur’an with understanding and adhere to Sahih Hadith, Insha-Allah most of these differences would be solved and we could be one united Muslim Ummah.

And Allah Knows the Best.

- Sarfaraz - 11-11-2007

Amir Bhai

Ap ki batain sir aankhon par

Ap yeh zarur kahain k iss ummat ka ikhtilaf rahmat hai coz iss ki wajaah se hum research to kartay hain na )

Leking plz aisay na kahain k Rasul ALLAH ne kaha k iss ummat ka ikhtilaf rahmat hai coz according to the sciences of hadith muhaddatheen says that these are not words of rasul ALLAH sale la hu alaehe wasalam

in other words it is a mozoo hadith....

Regards

Sarfaraz

- Muhammad Amir - 11-12-2007

Dear Sarfaraz By Quoting this Hadees i exactly meant to say that "The one who perform the thing in correct way as per his own thoughts and if he did correct then he will be awarded 2 Sawabs and the one who also did different thing in same regards(for Sawab) and if he made wrong Qayas will be awarded 1 Sawab...thus, IKHTALAF-E-UMMAT is Rehmat in this way, no other way is desired"...

As far as Dr Zakir Naik is concerned i know he is a very good scholar in Different Religions but my dear the events he quoted regarding Imam Shafie was not reflecting the full picture, I can quote here more authentic Ahadees regarding Taqleed and other aspects but i don't want to raise differences between us we should unite ourselves if one Muslim thinks that Taqleed is best for him he should Follow any Imam and If another Muslim thinks it to be wrong he should leave it, These are minor issues we should unit our self to cope with big issues like JEHAD with KUFFARS and THEIR AGENTS,

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

- Sarfaraz - 11-12-2007

AGREED )