Accountancy Forum
Average ACCA salaries in U.A.E - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Average ACCA salaries in U.A.E (/showthread.php?tid=5257)

Pages: 1 2

Average ACCA salaries in U.A.E - farooq101 - 01-03-2009

Can anyone knows actual ACCA salary for pakistani graduates in U.A.E?what is a part qualified acca? any idea about a part qualified acca's salary???

- rabia-k - 01-05-2009

an ACCA affiliate with 2 yrs experience can get around dirhams 6000 if he/she is an audit assciate in a mid tier firm in uae...if u r an senior auditor u can get upto dirhams10,000

- mroneflower - 01-05-2009

So who is getting more pay in UAE, ACCA or ICAP members.

Khalid

- unseendemon - 01-07-2009

always with the pissing contest. pity.

3 years + of experience from big4 in pakistan easily gets you 12,000+

- Danyal Iftikhar - 01-28-2009

ACCA or ICAP Member having the same training background will get quite similiar pay !!! Its basically how much ya knw that what u knw in DXB -p !!!

- Schuaeb - 01-30-2009

Dears,

UAE had been quite a good market for Pakistani accountants whether partly qualified CAs or ACCAs. Moreover, our engineers had much demand over there. However, the situation in UAE, after the economic crisis, is heard to be not very good right now any layoffs is a continuous phenomena. Anybody having a concrete idea of the situation over there?

Regards

- danish4 - 02-09-2009

@ rabia

an ACCA affiliate with 2 yrs experience can get around dirhams 6000

This is two low................
I have heard ACCA affiliate can easily earn around 10000 to 15000 AED

- rabia-k - 02-09-2009

@danish , depends on the firm u r working in. some ACCA affiliates also have a degree. so it also depends on this.

- awaisaftab - 02-09-2009

Rabia

Can you also tell me about average salaries of ACMA in UAE

Awais

- tariqab - 02-09-2009

Dears

Economic situation here in UAE is not good since September 2008 as you know there is severe economic crisis hitting entire globe. But companies started down sizing of their employees or cuttings off their salaries since December 2008.

Both Dubai and Abu Dhabi Stock market having very low daily turnover and their indices are depicting at very low level of current financial market scenario as compare to previous years, from there you can assess how badly this crisis affected UAE market.

UAE is not diversify economy especially Dubai emirates, here major or only sector you can say is construction/real estate industry or its supporting industries. Other industry is shipping/cargo & Foods sector.

Major Jobs losing is happening because; big real estate companies have either abandon or deferred their projects due to lack enough liquidity, majority of projects 60 to 80% funded by banks, now this money is showing in CWIP of construction companies. Because of this major job losers are Labours/foreman and civil engineers and companies are keeping accounts/admin and other supporting departments with this ray of hope that situation will be improved in near future.
But still some companies are hiring because cheep employees are easily available, therefore, some people are still getting jobs.

We can only make forecast about future according best available options and resources, but all things are in Allah’s hand.

Regards
Tareq

- rabia-k - 02-09-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Rabia

Can you also tell me about average salaries of ACMA in UAE

Awais

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sorry, i really dont know .

- sumairalam - 02-11-2009

Dear Members, please note that salaries are dependent on various factors and one factor is qualification.

Usually in UAE manafcturing concerns are very less compare to service industry and construction industry therefore ACMAs are taken as equal to ACA or any other qualification. Experience, knowledge and reference plays the vital rule in deciding the salary.

ACMA are in the salary range from AED 8,000 to AED 50,000. But in current economic conditions you can not predict anything.

Best Regards

- Zulqernain - 02-12-2009

Salam
I am currently a student of ACCA Part 2 and looking to go to UAE in the near future. Is it possible to start my training from UAE?? If yes then how should I apply for it???

- rabia-k - 02-12-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Zulqernain</i>
<br />Salam
I am currently a student of ACCA Part 2 and looking to go to UAE in the near future. Is it possible to start my training from UAE?? If yes then how should I apply for it???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

walaikum salam

do u have a bachelors degree ?? to live and work in the UAE u will need an employment visa. u will first have to look for a job.

- Hasaan - 02-13-2009

i think only discussing the salary won't be giving the clear picture.

perhaps just salary is not important now in dubai... the cost of living is much high these days... i doubt seriously that acca with 10,000 dirhams would be living happily... where JUST ur residential rent is 4000 dirhams...