Accountancy Forum
Oracle Application Implement in Textile Sector - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Oracle Application Implement in Textile Sector (/showthread.php?tid=536)

Oracle Application Implement in Textile Sector - saifalisabri - 12-31-2003

I have needed some guidance for implement of oracle ERP 11i in textile sector, Demo or Docements links

Best Reregards
Saif Ali Sabri

- farazthegreat - 03-30-2004

Hey buddy, this is an "ACCOUNTING" website. duh !!!

- Apocalypse - 03-30-2004

FTG The Name of this forum is 'Technology', what do you expect people to discuss in it?

About technology in accounting? no way

and if you read other topics in this forum you will get a clear picture.

Be a little careful in future.

- farazthegreat - 03-31-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
FTG The Name of this forum is 'Technology', what do you expect people to discuss in it?

About technology in accounting? no way

and if you read other topics in this forum you will get a clear picture.

Be a little careful in future.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Don't you have anything better to do than to critisize my posts. I was just trying to point out that hardly anybody could tell you about implementation of Oracle in "Textile Sector" on an accounting website. And my point is proven since nobody has replied to this guy for about 4 months now.

- jbladeus - 04-01-2004

FYI, ERP implementation and consultancy is another field where chartered and cost and management accountants are working in increasing numbers.

- Moon - 04-18-2004

Well in order to get good and professional advice, you must contact some good firm providing consultancy services like AFF, THK etc etc....

- haroon - 05-16-2004

Looks Like FARAZ THE GREAT has not kept himself upto date regrding latest changes takiung place in the accountancy proffession. For your information FARAZ accountants have started to play the role of ERP implementors. Well as per my experience they are the best breed to handle organisation-wide software implementation. As these software have built in internal Control procedures etc etc. Besides these softwares have all the modules which ultimately Integrate with the Financila modules like AP AR and GL...... so when someone mentions Oracle ERP software on an accounting site. dont be surprised its just another change taking place in the acounting profession...... Oh by the way be ready for XBRL.

- syedhassan - 01-16-2005

hi all........
accountants are increasingly qualifying as consultants for oracle based applications like.....
SAP with oracle as a BACKHAND TOOL AND V.BASIC as fronthand...
regards....

ACCA

- Apocalypse - 01-24-2005

most of the time i see people using the terms 'backhand','fronthand', they are incorrect

actually the correct terms are 'backend','frontend'

- syedhassan - 01-30-2005

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
most of the time i see people using the terms 'backhand','fronthand', they are incorrect

actually the correct terms are 'backend','frontend'

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
hi there..
yes.. sure they are "end..." as to programmer and an analyst some times..

ACCA