Accountancy Forum
interest and islam - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: interest and islam (/showthread.php?tid=582)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- FarhanCPA - 03-04-2009

i am very happy to read first comment by mintblue
He seems to share my views on interest.
The problem is with muslims ( by the way i am muslim too ) is we follow everything blindly with no logic .
But my problem is i have a brain and i like to use it. I am not a blind person who likes doing things because Allah has said or prophet has ordered. Getting a nominal interest should not cause any problem. I live in Canada and do you expect islam to make my money stagnant? does islam know anything about inflation? does it know that dollar today wont worth the same as two or more down the road?
if we follow everything soo blindly , then why don't we let our daugthers and sisters at age 12 marry to an old guy who is 56? prophet has done it hence it is permissible .. ofcourse we look the other way or make some stupid excuses.

I know lot of so called muslims now will accuse me of kafir or some non muslim who is spreading this hatred. i am muslim by birth but never understood this religion islam. It is based on force, guilt trips, blind faith and always give you the illusion even if you do good deed but still "jannat" is not guranteed.
So i should spend my whole life to please Allah and still no guranteee if i will go to heaven?
we also like to segregate people muslims and rest of the world " kaafir" what other religion does that?

i do not know what true religion is.. i am more of a humanitarian , i believe in treating peple with repsect, not stealing , commiting adultery or other vices .
i am a CPA ( certified public accountant) from USA , now how the hell am i gonna explain this stupid concept of not giving or taking interest to my follow workers? any open minded person wanna have dialogue with me? my email is farhancpa@gmail.com
thanks
Farhan

- FarhanCPA - 03-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FarhanCPA</i>
<br />i am very happy to read first comment by mintblue
He seems to share my views on interest.
The problem is with muslims ( by the way i am muslim too ) is we follow everything blindly with no logic .
But my problem is i have a brain and i like to use it. I am not a blind person who likes doing things because Allah has said or prophet has ordered. Getting a nominal interest should not cause any problem or does any damage to society. I live in Canada and do you expect me to put my money in a shoe box and burried in my backyard? does islam know anything about inflation? does it know that dollar today wont worth the same as two or more years down the road?
if we follow everything soo blindly , then why don't we let our daughters and sisters at age 12 marry an old man who is 56? prophet has done it hence it is permissible .. ofcourse we look the other way or make some stupid excuses as to why we shouldn't do it.

I know lot of so called muslims now will accuse me of kafir or some non muslim who is spreading this hatred. i am muslim by birth but never understood this religion islam. It is based on force, guilt trips, blind faith and always give you the illusion even if you do good deed but still "jannat" is not guranteed.
So i should spend my whole life to please Allah and still no guranteee if i will go to heaven?
we also like to segregate people muslims and rest of the world " kaafir". what other religion does that?

i do not know what true religion is.. i am more of a humanitarian , i believe in treating peple with repsect, not stealing , commiting adultery or other vices .
i am a CPA ( certified public accountant) from USA , now how the hell am i gonna explain this stupid concept of not giving or taking interest to my follow workers? any open minded person wanna have dialogue with me? my email is farhancpa@gmail.com
thanks
Farhan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Toronto_Boy - 03-04-2009

FarhanCPA

Though I don't point fingers towards someone's religion or faith, but your above post has spur me enough to show my great concern and suspicion about your faith and believes of Islam.

I am also a CPA (USA), live in Toronto and work in downtown core. Also studied Economics (that completely revolves arround rate of interest) at masters level, but it neither creates any confusion to me nor any problem for me to explain why Interest is prohibited in Islam to anyone and what are the reasons behind it. If you have gone through the whole thread you could have found very fine, logical and reasonable posts, but most likely you did not bother to go through them and started reflecting the level of your "brain" and depth of your "logic". Your post simply shows your ignorance of reasons behind the instructions of Islam and your in-capacity to understand them. I don't wanna go at length as in your own words, "i ... never understood this religion islam." Here you accept your incapacity to understand beliefs of Islam. So, do not comment on these if you don't understand. You know what, there is an old proverb that, a person may appear as wise man till he opens his mouth. Here, you have opened your mouth. No further comment.

In next post of yours, probably you would comment about why Muslims arround the globe eat hallal zabiha meat. Would you tell us why jews eat kosher meat. Do you have guts to ask your "fellow workers" why do they eat kosher, or from hindu and sikh "fellow workers" why don't they eat eggs and meat? Simply ask them why don't they use their brain and logic. You would get your answer.

Neither you understand the meaning of being humanitarian nor beliefs of Islam and commenting here. Probably you are one of those "opened minded muslims" who offered their two Friday prayers behind women imams in Canada, just to show their "humanitarianism" and liberalism, though one congregation had to occur in a local church and other in the backyard of the ring leader's house (who imported enlightened liberal woman lesbian imam from USA who accepted publically that she never offered prayers in life even individually but accepted this opportunity to show her brain/logic/ and liberalism to open minded people/ societies) after the refusal by all the mosques in Canada.

Just by having a Muslim name, no one becomes Muslim. Do not disguise yourself behind Muslim name appearing user ID to attack my religion and to show your mental disturbance with Muslims.

A request to Admin This writer's following views are highly offensive, objectionable, and disrespectfull of all the Muslims' beliefs no matter from which fiqah they belong to and which country they reside in. I strongly believe that he is doing it under disguise of a Muslim name userID but actually is a non-Muslim. So, I request admin to ban his userID and IP address as well. Further, please delete his above post as he commits mockery of our faith and religion. He wrote, "I am not a blind person who likes doing things because Allah has said or prophet has ordered."

- kamranACA - 03-04-2009

Dears,

It's really odd if some one attack on the principles or basics of a religion or its followers. We should invariably avoid it, regardless of whatever religion we are discussing.

However, in my view, we the Muslims also used to do it across the globe and never understand how it is done. Mind it I am discussing Muslims and not the Islam. Islam is religion of peace and we the Muslims (including me) never learnt what the peace is. We cannot even bear the others to express their viewpoint. Prophet P.B.U.H never did so. He was extremely polite to all and was Rehmatul-lil-Aalameen invariably for all human beings, be they the Muslims or whatever. He even allowed Christians to pray in Masjid-e-Nabvi. There could be quoted all the life of our Prophet to prove the facts. We just don't understand it.

Apart from what was taught to us, we have been doing every weird thing since ages. The only excuse we have that others are doing conspiracy against us using our own hands. We have done so much which should have not been done. We destroyed the idols, temples (Mandders), Churchs and whatever which came to our way and we kept on forcing the others that their honor and life would be safe only and only if they will pay us a certain amount in fiscal terms. We used to kidnap the women of the nations we attacked (due to whatever reasons) and keep them as Laundies or wives. We used to keep humans as Ghulams and Laundies and trade or gift them to each other like animals. We are never united. We are divided into castes, arabi, ajami and further sub-distinctions. We never tried to stand with any other Muslim brother in the event of pain and hardship. The major reason behind is that other Muslim did not deserve our support and had we been gone into similar situation he would have never been expected to support us.

We claim for being last and perfect nation and religion but we cannot get on one point even within the boundaries of a region, a country, a province, a city, a town or a village. We are among the looters and deceivers. We always misuse our powers. One cannot find even 10 percent honest men in any of our public sector departments. Still, we are Muslims. We call people Rehmatullah Aleh even knowing by heart that they were among deceivers, criminals, rebels, smugglers and dishonest. We are inspired of religious people who behave like actors and who have their own interests. Every sect calls the other as Kafir and declares wajab-ul-qatal.

We can analyze at our own that what we are, what we had been doing, why we can't bear the criticism, why we wish that all those who speak against our belief should be eliminated, and why we don't give other the same room which we overwhelmingly claim to be our right by birth. We destroyed the temples of Hindus in old times and never felt it wrong. We proudly quote the 17 attacks of Mehmood Ghaznavi on somnat temple. Why? because we were in power. When same thing hindus did with Babri Masjid, we started crying and declaring it injustice. We feel it our birth right to preach our religion all over the globe, but we don't ever give others any room to preach their religion or even express their view point.

The conditions which we are facing currently are of course created by our own hands. Every action has a reaction. Why we don't understand it. Today we say that west does not want the globe to remain peaceful. We just forgot what we did when we were in power.

The purpose of this post is not to second any one's view point. It's also not aimed at to criticize any one specifically. I just tried to explain that we are a nation who has to follow what Islam told us. We are unfortunately not doing so.

Further, if some body has expressed some ideas which we feel are not good, should be absorbed by us. Prophet PBUH did so in his life time. Are we more sincere to Allah and Islam than Prophet PBUH? (Naoozbillah).

We should revisit our behavior as well and should have a capacity to reply the things positively. Simply calling any one non-muslim or Kafir is no solution. We are seeing that every one who is living out is supposed to lose his next generation. There is no doubt on it. The ones who are very sincere to Islam will witness it if they will not manage the things beforehand. The writer of the post might have been one of such case who spent his life there and is not convinced from the message of Islam or Allah. Might be such message has not been effectively conveyed to him. This is just an assumption. Otherwise people are always at liberty in the matter of faith and belief.

We should remain positive if we want the others to get convinced of us. We are taught to have best moral attitude.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- rabia-k - 03-04-2009

dear all i dont know how many of you watch Q,TV (ARY NETWORK). i watch one of its programme regularly . it's hosted by a Mufti and a professor i have repeatedly seen and heard the mufti say that interest (Riba) is haram between muslims but there is no such thing as riba between a muslim and a non muslim. certainly he cant be wrong. but can anyone clarify this further???

anyways there are muslims (ofcourse very few) who on hand find eating pork strictly haram but on the other hand donot understand why alcohol is haram. such muslims can be found in our own country in the arab countries and the west and maybe in other countries too.

- Toronto_Boy - 03-05-2009

Dears

There is much difference between religious tolerance and accepting mockery of opponent(s) religion and faith which is also a type of offensive behavior. Even in Canadian stand point, from where the writer of above such post belongs to, criticizing, commenting, promulgating etc., in public places and openly, are un-acceptable behavior because simply it is an offensive act toward others religion and faith. It is a hate crime. If one needs to discuss about religion and faiths, he/she MUST have to go to proper places including websites which MUST have disclaimers from views of expressing parties. It cannot happen that all of a sudden a person appears in a public place such as subway transit train and start preaching his views about any religion or disseminating criticism on any religion. Such behavior is totally un-acceptable even from Canadian society’s point of view. Even people do not discuss such things in work places because it is against not only the work ethics but also the employers’ policies.

Same is the case with websites which allow public discussions and viewing. Websites have designated spaces and dedicated threads for discussions on sensitive issues like religion. Websites inform visitor(s) about offensive material before entering that dedicated space and ask for their acceptance. At the same time, such websites publicize disclaimer from views of participants. It cannot happen that someone logs-in and start his hate mongering ideas on ANY and NON-DEDICATED threads/ spaces. Personally, I have no objection on expressing views about Islam or Muslims on such dedicated spaces/ threads because I can respond with reasons on such threads, but spilling views about our religion and P.B.U.H. on this un-related thread, in insinuatingly contemptuous manner, is nothing but an offensive act. Would any tolerant society like Canada accept an exhibitionist taking off his cloths, without warning, in a public place? Answer is NO. Such an act is un-acceptable, though specifically designated places/ areas with clear warning signs are available where such a person can satisfy his/her mental state.

Unfortunately, this website “accountancy” lacks many vital aspects, policies, and disclaimers, which I have already pointed out in one of my previous posts in thread “who is the owner of this website”. Still, I am waiting for answers of those basic questions from Admin.

Unfortunately, we vehemently support each move of our professional association, go beyond limits in responding to professional criticism, do aggresive reverse criticism on other competitors, even pass personal comments, but when it comes to our religion and faith, we become polite listener. I hope participants would take it positively.

Religious tolerance, inter faith dialogues, living in peace and harmony with all other human beings are very nice things. We all enjoy these here, but these come with our rights and responsibilities. Canadians know that it is everyone's responsibility to not offend others in any manner, but at same time it is our right not to be offended by someone else and report about such behavior if someone does that, to protect our rights.

Freedom of expression does not mean that anyone can start anything anywhere.

Regards

- Shahbaz - 03-05-2009

<i>It cannot happen that all of a sudden a person appears in a public place such as subway transit train and start preaching his views about any religion or disseminating criticism on any religion. Such behavior is totally un-acceptable even from Canadian society’s point of view.</i>

Rasool Allah PBUH used to preach Islam everywhere. He also commanded not to mock other religion's holy figures. But what you are saying is completely against spreading the message of Islam so to hell with the Canadian society.

- kamranACA - 03-05-2009

Dears,

In my view the post being criticised by us was reflection of one's lack of understanding about own belief. After all he is a muslim as per his statement and we cannot declare the thing to the contrary. Neither Islam allows it (if done without Ijmah-e-Ummah) nor the international rules which state that one should be called what he likes to. The people talking about social rules of Canada should know the rules of amnesty international as well. What is freedom of expression is a very long debate and has different meanings with reference to each jurisdiction. We are currently not discusisng this issue. I already explained that Canada is not a place where the world ends.

The issue is what should be the moral attitude of muslims when we talk as muslims purely on religious matters.

Every one who does not understand the issue should be explained everything. I understand that actions call for the reactions. However, we should at the outset try our best to explain the things. This should be a must. We should come up with a reaction only if we have thorowly explained the issue in question and if the other keeps on beating about the bush, uses indecent language and comes entirely to the personal level. Otherwise things should be avoided to the maximum extent.

Moreover, religion is entirely a different issue. It's not a professional discussion. If some one does not believe in Islam it's his right. If some one can express and has fullest right to express that he believes in God and Islam and Prophet PBUH, then we should have the courage to accept that there could be some else who can say the things to the contrary.

If I am not mistaken the poster did not abused any one. He said he cannot understand the things and the Islam's guidance about interest/riba and Jannah etc is unacceptable for him. He also said it illusion etc but to my understanding it is because of his failure to understand the things or having a personal dis-belief.

We openly criticise jewish lobby (and some other religions), their conspiracies, and so much and call them wajab-ul-qatal etc on this forum. No jew appears and calls it against the social rules. Even if some one would be saying this the people would not accept his reaction. I just pointed out this very instinct of our muslim brothers. We are far lesser practical than others and we are far more emotional than rest of the world.

When I discussed the shortcomings of muslims (not Islam), I included my self in that as well, so raising finer over me does not serve a constructive purpose. I don't keep myself out of the category I criticised.

The purpose of my previous post was very generalized to explain that we should give the other the right of having his own belief. Mind it, religion is not two plus two. If we debate on professional issues, it is just becuase it is two plus two which cannot be five. The religion is a complex issue based upon one's interior satisfaction and is purely between God and human being. The one corner of its thread is always hidden. There is no two plus two formula in this matter. So the critical debates over professional issues cannot be mixed up with religious matters. It's a funny effort.

I would request that some one (may be some economist) may provide some constructive information about the pitfalls and demerits of interest based economic systems after comparing it with Islamic proposed systems. There could be so many examples of disasters created by interest based systems. UAE, UAE and UK are current examples. We should need to make a research.

This would hopefully provide a better way to explain the poster his queries and clarifying his illusions (since he calls the religious matters as illusion).

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Muhammad Amir - 03-07-2009

@ Toronto Boy I second your views brother. Some "undercover" Muslims want to disgrace Islam by creating confusions in the minds of common people. Post of FARHANCPA is enough to stray anyone from the right path perhaps by creating confusions.

This FARHANCPA told us that he has a brain and he likes to use it. So, be it. I just want to ask him one question; by using his mind, can he tell us, who created him? Was that small drop of speck? One more thing, by using his brain, can he tell us who is managing the whole universe? Does his brain indicate anything about it? If anyone have just a little belief that there is someone who is managing all these things he would certainly believe that the one who is managing all these things sent some messengers to enlighten the humanity about the right path. However, there will always be some disbelievers who will deny the existence of Prophets, some of the disbelievers will create confusions among the followers, some of them will publish blasphemous caricatures of Prophets, some of them will publish books one the basis of their little knowledge and some of them will make mess with the teachings of prophets. Anyhow, such people only do worse with their life and thereafter.

@Mr. Kamran Alas! As usually, I was gutted after reading your comments. Who are you appeasing by raising the issue of Mehmoud Ghaznawi. Whose agenda are you serving by furthering the conspiracy theories like destruction of Idols and temples and kidnapping of women? Are you so naive that you can not differentiate the conspiracy theories with realities? If someone destroyed the temples, idols and churches then it is his personal act you can't project the deeds of minority on majority. Muslims have never been involved in the destruction of prayer places of minorities instead we have provided them shelter and their rights in return of some tax known as "Jizia", I will not go in the details of the Jizia but I will just inform you that it was very little amount that the "ZIMMIES (Non Muslim Minority)" have to pay to the Majority of the Muslims, through such amounts Muslims take responsibility to secure the prayer places of minorities, provide them state shelter and freedom. And remember, Jizia is the order of Allah he knowns this logic, we do not need to question his orders, if we do so then this will not fall in the category of "ITTA'AT". We have no right to raise the questions on the orders of Allah even Prophets were not allowed to question Allah's orders.

Dear Mr. Kamran, rogue elements present in every society, in every religion, in every community and in every country but it does not mean that you start considering them as the representatives of that society. Muslims in their peak time have conquered so many places but all of them were inline with the teachings of Holy Quran and Sunnah of our Prophet (P.B.U.H). We are obliged to transmit the message of Islam to everyone, although we can not force others to accept our religion but we should at least present them the real teachings of Islam. Had the Muslims been involved in the acts of brutalities then there would have been not a single Non-Muslim alive today. Please, Please, Please try to understand, yours is not the right way, this will only create confusions and nothing else. Ghaznawi is part of history, at least, common muslims love him and always quote him as a conqueror. He is our hero, although he may have done some wrong deeds but what can you gain by highlighting these issues? Every human is prone to mistakes, Ghaznawi was also a human, he may have done lot of wrong things but he was a conqueror and will always be remembered as a conqueror.

- kamranACA - 03-07-2009

Dear Amir,

You did not get hold of the point which could clarify the whole misconception. I clarified that I am talking about the muslims. It's not about Islam. Like ever you are mixing up these two things. I wonder why it's hard to be absorbed.

Christians are not what Jesus (A.S) wanted them to be. Like-wise, Muslims at large (not in a minority) are what that was not liked by our greatest Prophet PBUH. No one is serving any one's cause. Don't handle the issue in this fashion since it is the defeated thought which muslims have every where. I just wanted that a misdirected person should be tackled with soft words and sympathies just like we deal with our sick family members and fellows. The issue of religion is very complex and has direct linkage with faith that is very much personal. This is not two plus two. Our retaliation, dirty language, personal criticism will serve no purpose except distancing such a person further from the message of God. Some body compared it with our long dissenting debates on professional issues. I told, that religious issue is entrely different. There is no two plus two equal to four. I hope it is easily understandable.

So, while going through a critical post in response to the disbeliever's message, I pointed out that we all have pitfalls. We carried such problems historically and we should try to understand the others' problem with soft corner and try to get him out of the phase of disbelief. If we will not do this, we will never be able to preserve the faith of one of our muslim brother. We had been doing so and creating hatered in the hearts of masses. This today is falling back upon our generations. Our actions called for such reactions. Noone of us is milk washed. Neither we nor our previous heros. I am not discussing the golden tenure of Khulfaaey Rashideen (Raziallah Anhuma), I must mention.

One thing I must tell you, just to clear your concept, that the worng deeds of muslims are not shown by a few of muslims. Please understand this fact. Had this been true, would it has resulted into a situation which we are currently facing every where. I hardly find any complete muslim in our social boundries. I am not excluded from the people being discussed. We all are not what the Sunnah guided us to be. We must not forget the style and words Abu Sufyan used just before Fatah Makkah, and the reaction shown by Khalid Bin Walid Raziallah, and the eventual guideline announced by Bilal Raziallah to settle the issue. We in fact have guidance for each step of life.

You wrote

"Had the Muslims been involved in the acts of brutalities then there would have been not a single Non-Muslim alive today. "

I just wish you to revisit this sentence. The brutilities cannot eliminate a religion or a race of mankind. Even the worst genocides of the history could not do it.

You may also analyze the MAJORITY of muslims we have currently. Believe you me we are among the most poorer, backward, undeveloped, uncivilized and uneducated nations of the world. We are most hated over the globe. I understand that all the Kufar is same nation and this has a factual impact on what we see around but it's also a fact that despit having similar views about western nations, we (the muslims) cannot prove it to the satisfaction of our ownselves as well as rest of the world.

As far as Mahmood Ghaznavi was concrened, he was nothing but a king or emperor or conqurer. What he is, as per Allah's criteria is not known to us. He was not a waliallah as per my belief and I am allowed to have my opinion and belief. I discussed his-self to compare the issue of Babri Masjid with Somnat temple and readers can understand what did it mean. Listen, the kings, emperors and conqurers (specially those who use the name of Islam) are representative of whole society. We cannot deny our history. If a few Hindus destruted Babri Masjid then history will write this act as of Hindus and not of a few Hindus. For God sake Mahmood Ghaznavi should not make a reason to hit your religious sentiments. Does it?

The objective of my post was that the man who being a muslim does not understand a message should be made to understand it. Our help can also help us one day.

Further, for the sake of inviting attention to a crucial issue, I wrote that people who are living out of Muslim countries merely for bread and butter will one day lose their generation the way we are witnessing in the post being discussed. Only God's blessing can save some one provided a due care has been taken by the parents during brought up of their kids. Rest is known to ALLAH since he is the writer of the fates.

I hope you are clarified.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Muhammad Amir - 03-07-2009

I appreciate your words, wisdom and the way to tackle problems. I materially agree with your words and find nothing objectionable besides Ghaznavi's issue. At least, Ghaznavi is my hero and I do not want to hear anything against him, you know I am crazy in defending my heroes. You can disagree with me I have my own thoughts and you have yours. It is not necessary for you to accept my views and similarly, it is not necessary for me to accept yours.

- kamranACA - 03-07-2009

That's a better way Amir.

- Muhammad Amir - 03-08-2009

At least, we can live peacefully if we give room to others' opinions.

- amahmood_satti - 03-12-2009

Hi all, although I am a regular visitor of this website and a habitual reader of all the interesting posts in this forum yet it is my first post as I couldn’t find enough time to post any comments here and also I don’t think myself as much informative as other forum members. I really enjoy the logical and informative comments of KamranACA and TorontoBoy. I appreciate the way both guys defend their Ideas yet I guess there is some sort of cold war going on between the two as I always seen some indirect attacks mostly by KamranACA but I really appreciate KamaranACA for writing long and long posts and proving his logics until the opponent is defeated or convinced. I had once heard and believed that Chartered Accountants are such a busy people that they have meager time even for their family members but after visiting this forum and reading such massive posts (but informative as well) by some CAs I guess CAs of today have enough time. To the above post of FarhanCPA I only say that had he got little acquaintance and knowledge of the religion he wouldn’t have passed such abrupt comments. The reason behind is lack of knowledge. Alas! We spend lot of time and efforts to upgrade and improve our worldly and material life but we don’t spare some time to improve our spiritual life. We people who are muslims by birth and by chance never bother to go to testify the truth on our own to make our belief yet we leave this work to be done by the “Molvi” or we make our mind and belief by the sheer propaganda of western media against the Islam and Muslims. Why don’t we take examples and precedents set by Holy Prophet (PBUH). When Holy Prophet (PBUH) returned to Mecca as a conqueror he took over Mecca without any bloodshed and Prophet (PBUH) asked the people of Mecca that what kind of treatment they expect from Him (PBUH). They all replied that they expect kind and gentle treatment from Him (PBUH). Then the Prophet (PBUH) announced that today is the day of pardon for all those who had done anything wrong with Him. This is one of the many examples of tolerance, peace and harmony set by Holy Prophet (PBUH). It must be understood that by merely getting a Muslim name or or taking birth in a Muslim family one does not enter the world of angels (who cannot commit sin or wrong). Muslims are just like other people of the world who are not angels. But highlighting only negative aspect of Muslim society is in vogue now a day. Today Muslims are being accused of “Terrorism” by Western media but they don’t want to go behind the reasons. Muslims all over the world today are being politically and financially exploited. Various resources of Muslim nations are being captured and used by the western nations. Long standing & long demanding political issues of Muslims are not given any attention. Muslim countries have been invaded in covert of war against terror (I say it war of terror). Muslims does not have any voice in any international forum particularly UNO where 52 muslim countries are seated yet not a single muslim country is given any permanent seat in the Security Council (Which I believe is meant for the security of US today).
Misconduct of any single muslim should not be considered as representative of all the Muslims and should not be linked to the teachings of Islam. Islam truly is the religion of peace harmony no doubt all other religions calls for peace and tranquility in the society. But unless and until injustice and indiscrimination in the world are ended, it would be a far cry from peace and security of the world.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-12-2009

Dear Mahmood,

I don't remember but it flashes in my mind that I have already heard your name some where. Anyways.

I appreciate your post positively criticizing some aspects. I assure you there is no cold war from my side and there was no political or personal objective behind my post. I hope there is no cold war from any other side as well. When the people debate, the words some times get sour. Eventually we all are brothers and belong to same family of mankind.

Your analysis of western methodologies to affect the muslims is fine. The war against terror is in fact a quest to eliminate the muslims and capture the control of all the resources of the world. However, this was not anything unexpected from such nations. People just fail to understand that there is always a war between positive and negative poles. There can never be peace when such poles are getting closer. Since the Islam is last message we believe it is the positive pole and all other religions (current version) being the abandoned/previously effective/outdated have to be grouped at one place i.e. negative pole. They are millat-un-wahida and there is no doubt over it.

However, it is a power game. Whenever these poles will collide there would be a spark. Now whatever pole would be powerful will take the precedence. It's not a conspiracy or "zulam" or something unexpected. Who ever will have power will do the same thing. We need to study all the ahaadees which discussed our time and the times to come. Everything is written clearly. Dajjal is yet to appear and all the grounds are being prepared by the destiny to give him the powers which were never understood in earlier times but were a fact since these were told by the Prophets (A.S.) and Prophet PBUH. I don't go into details but like the reader to institute a research on what we had been told by the Prophet PBUH. I don't know why can't we sort out time for such studies.

Now coming to the point of activities of western world, I must say that this is not their fault at all. They are among the negative pole and they tried over centuries to attain the power to defeat the positive pole. We muslims have always thought the things with an idea of mythology in the baseline of our minds. We are always waiting for angels, Jesus (A.S), and Imam Mehdi to resolve our issues. We never understand that the promises about their arrival never asked us to forget about our own duties. If the Kuffar is (without even realizing it) doing everything to produce a good base for the Dajjal and Dajjaliat, then what we have been doing since ages to make a base for Jesus (A.S.) and Imam Mehdi. Alas, we only foresee that everything will be done by them and we will only be playing the flute of peace. I wonder wherefrom the forces of Jesus will come to support him. If everything has to be done by angels then what was the purpose of creating humans specially placed on positive poles. Now, if we assume that our people hidden in caves, doing suicidal attacks and fighting with each other on so-called shariah implementation are the true muslims and would be within the blessed ones, to my apprehension, this is also a fake thought. We needed to do all the things in the same way that has been adopted by negative pole. This is the way of worldly progress, technological, financial, and economic empowerment which could have given us a lead in every sphere of life.

Mind it, it is our positive pole which missed out the train. We have lost the opportunity. We are among the losers. We are runner ups. We are the defeated ones. And we are the ones who have to revert to the correct path for attaining all the empowerments. Believe you me such empowerment would never come by hiding the heads in caves, fighting with each other, doing militant activities, destroying schools, killing innocents, doing suicidal attacks and causing all the destructive things to happen. This will deteriorate us further.

So to my understanding, nothing is the fault of negative pole and nothing is un-expected of them. Everything is our own pitfall. I wonder why we don't read our history. Why we say we muslims are common men like others and it is well expected of them to be sinful, weak, undeveloped, uneducated and ill mannered. if this had to be the case then Naoozbillah Iblees was correct in whatever he argued to God. We know and we believe he was liar. We need to prove him liar by our own hands. This is the fate which God has written for us. We should start correcting ourselves, we should educate our kids, we should try to be honest, we should do all the positive things since we are on positive pole. We can spark only when time will struck us against the negative pole. We need to get prepared for it positively.

There could be some chartered accountants who find time to write long posts. You know rare cases exist every where.

Regards,

KAMRAN.