Accountancy Forum
Get Income Tax Advice - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tax (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Get Income Tax Advice (/showthread.php?tid=5839)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Saqib Bashir - 08-08-2009

If my salary is Rs. 18000 what will be the withhoding tax according to the 2010 slab rates?

- faisal_desperado - 08-10-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Saqib Bashir</i>
<br />hello,
salam ,

Mr. lap top please tell me that what is marginal releife and how can we claim against it?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The following is being quoted from the notes provided under Division 1 of Part 1 of First schedule.

"Provided further that where the total income of a taxpayer marginally exceeds the maximum limit of a slab in the table, the income tax payable shall be the tax payable on the maximum of that slab plus an amount equal to –
(i) 20% of the amount by which the total income exceeds the said limit where the total income does not exceed Rs.550,000.
(ii) 30% of the amount by which the total income exceeds in each slab but total income does not exceed Rs.1,050,000.
(iii) 40% of the amount by which the total income exceeds
in each slab but total income does not exceed Rs.2,250,000.
(iv) 50% of the amount by which the total income exceeds in each slab but total income does not exceed Rs.4,550,000.
(v) 60% of the amount by which the total income exceeds in each slab but the total income exceeds Rs.4,550,000".

Unquoted
In case of any query, feel free to discuss the same.

Regards,

- faisal_desperado - 08-10-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Saqib Bashir</i>
<br />If my salary is Rs. 18000 what will be the withhoding tax according to the 2010 slab rates?

Monthly Tax will be as follows (Without any assumption)
Monthly Salary ------------------18000
Yearly salary--------------------216000 (18000*12)
Applicable Tax rate -------------0.5%
Yearly Tax --216000*0.5%---------1080
Monthly Withholding Tax----------90

- Saqib Bashir - 08-11-2009

If we(Private company) demanad bill instead of sales tax invoice from our vendors and we does not deduct any withholding tax.What can be done by fbr deptt.

- Saqib Bashir - 08-11-2009

Why we claim Refund on Export goods.But we give nill sales tax invoice? Please give detailed answer.

- baigji - 08-31-2009

kiya aap bata saktay hu k aik normal admi salried person income tax aur FED return kaisay claim karasakta hai

- dustgir - 06-15-2010

Dear Laptop
Kindly tell me the procedure of obtaining with-holding tax exemption certificate.
You can mail me on my mailing I.D i.e dustgir@gmail.com

Thanks

- kak - 06-16-2010

I am a salary paid employee, my taxable income is 5,273,189 and as I understand applicable income tax is 1,001,906. Additionally I understand 30% tax applicable on bonus

I like to know what all adjustments I may claim I am aware about following.

Mutual fund investment of upto 300,000 to receive 57,000 rebate
WHT deducted by bank on account transactions

- Jan - 06-17-2010

Salam to all forum members.

Laptop brother, will u tell me about withholding tax deductions and e filing procedure plzz

Regards
Jan ahmed

- sajid naveed khan - 06-20-2010

Dears, I wants to know that if a Company (Guarantee Limited) wants to go for Special tax Year i.e. wants to close year at December 31 rather than June 30. as per

u/s 74 (3) A person may apply, in writing, to the Commissioner to allow him to use a twelve months’ period, other than normal tax year, as special tax year and the Commissioner may, subject to sub-section (5), by an order, allow him to use such special tax year.

whats the procedure for this change and what documents required to be submitted along with application.

Please reply fast

Thanks alot

- Imran Sheikh - 06-21-2010

Dear Mr. Lap Top

Tell me about Utilities Allowance are taxable or not taxable if company pay 15 % of salary.

- fuadbhuri - 06-28-2010

dear all,

definitions of basic and gross salary is no where mentioned in the ordinance, if it is mentioned plz let me know where, if its not there plz guide me how to compute exemptions such as medical allowance on 10% of basic assuming that in our offer letters we do not bifercate between gross and basic salary.

- ahsanalpha - 06-29-2010

Dear Laptop

What is the treatment of Capital Gain on Bonus units of the Mutual funds?

Thanks

Ahsan

- LapTop - 06-29-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ZiaFakhar</i>
<br />I need help regarding deduction of Tax on Rent. I dont know much about Taxation but I have to deduct tax on return.

can anyone help me out. on how much amount of annual rent is taxable and what percentage at what amount.

Is calculator ki madad say aap aasani say Tax calculate kar sakty han property income par.

Download-LinkTax Calculator for Property Income 2009-10.xls http//www.megafileupload.com/en/file/246002/Tax-Calculator-for-Property-Income-2009-10-xls.html

- LapTop - 06-29-2010

<br />If we(Private company) demanad bill instead of sales tax invoice from our vendors and we does not deduct any withholding tax.What can be done by fbr deptt.

Jitna amount aap nay nahi deduct kiya wo aap ko dayna pary ga FBR ko.