Accountancy Forum
Report writing, Auding and Mang.accounting - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Report writing, Auding and Mang.accounting (/showthread.php?tid=6033)

Report writing, Auding and Mang.accounting - irfan kazim - 06-25-2009

AOA to all,
I want to prepare myself in these subjects. I am in pipfa final. I want to do my pipfa in minimum time period. For your kind information, only 5 student are passed in final stage this year. What are the recommended books that make me able to pass these papers. I want to go CA after pipfa. That is why i want to do this this year and appear in march 2010 for Ca in c module.

- faisal_desperado - 06-25-2009

Irfan,
For Report Writing ,
<b>Herta A. Murphy, Herbert William Hildebrandt </b>

For Auditing ,
<b>Javed Zuberi, Khawaja Amjad Saeed and ISA by ICAP</b>

For Management Accounting,
<b>Cost Accounting by F. Usry, H. Hammer & Adolph
Matz</b> for intermediate level
For advanced illustrations , <b>Management and Cost Accounting by Colin Drury</b> is best,

Best Regards,

- rabia-k - 06-25-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Irfan,
For Report Writing ,

For Auditing ,

[/b] is best,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
where can i download these books from?

- awaisaftab - 06-26-2009

For Management and Cost Accounting the book of Advanced Cost Accounting written by SP Jain is also good but it is too advance.

Regards,

Awais Aftab

- faisal_desperado - 06-26-2009

rabia-k,
These books are not available to be downloaded across the net, however, someone may have sufficient acquaintance with regards to availablity of these books over the net.

Best Regards,

- faisal_desperado - 06-26-2009

Awais,
For PIPFA level, Colin Drury, SP Jain & Saxena may not be advisable, however, one can use these books for advanced illustrations.

Best Regards,

- Mani4ca - 06-26-2009

Hi can any body tell me here that from which institute should i start ca in islamabad (CFMS?, SKANS? OR NCBMS?)........ PLZ help me i m really confused....!!!!!!!!

- divinity holder - 07-14-2009

i want to get adresses of top ten audit firms in karachi
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irfan kazim</i>
<br />AOA to all,
I want to prepare myself in these subjects. I am in pipfa final. I want to do my pipfa in minimum time period. For your kind information, only 5 student are passed in final stage this year. What are the recommended books that make me able to pass these papers. I want to go CA after pipfa. That is why i want to do this
this year and appear in march 2010 for Ca in c module.

- divinity holder - 07-14-2009

wht are books for company law and IT
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Irfan,
For Report Writing ,

For Auditing ,

For Management Accounting,
<b>Cost Accounting by F. Usry, H. Hammer & Adolph
Matz</b> for intermediate level
For advanced illustrations , <b>Management and Cost Accounting by Colin Drury</b> is best,

Best Regards,

- rabia-k - 07-14-2009

<br />rabia-k,
These books are not available to be downloaded across the net, however, someone may have sufficient acquaintance with regards to availablity of these books over the net.

Best Regards,
may i know who is that someone?

- faisal_desperado - 07-14-2009

[/quote]
may i know who is that someone?
[/quote]

rabia-k,
As far as i know, these books are not available over the net, except "Management And Cost Accouting by Colin Drury", which may be approached, using the following link,

http//books.google.com.pk/books?id=8SaARYOflPIC&pg=PA1&dq=management+and+cost+accounting+by+colin+drury

Best Regards,