Accountancy Forum
institute for CAT - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: institute for CAT (/showthread.php?tid=6169)

institute for CAT - m sonia - 07-13-2009

hi everyone
i want to know whether the institute of sir subhan ahmed will be good to join and if yes then plz tell me the address of the inst.
plzzzzzzzz its urgent m already late.actually m confused coz hav heard sum rumours abt him should i ignore those?wat is his qualification

- Odyssee - 07-13-2009

i dont know about the teachers of CAT at subhan's institute, but here is its contact info

Mirchawala's Hub Of Accountancy
85-3, Opp. Sadabahar Lawn, Bahadurabad
Tel No 021-2066474 , 0333-3358358

wat r the rumours abt subhan?

i took a crash course of F8 from subhan ahmed back in 2007 when he used to teach at Al-hamd Academy. He taught fine.

- Odyssee - 07-13-2009

He is an ACCA Affiliate...most probably, because he was attempting his last papers in 2007...Al-hamd Academy used to advertise Subhan as an ACCA Affiliate.

- m sonia - 07-18-2009

actually about the way he conduct the class i mean he talks vulgar ,tells bad jokes and the environment of his class seems non pofessional etc.its all the info my female cousin has given to me n she is not in the favour to join his institute .i think now u can help me

- Odyssee - 07-18-2009

if thats true then u shouldnt join his institute... there r various other institutes to choose from for ur CAT studies.

- PIBF - 07-23-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by m sonia</i>
<br />actually about the way he conduct the class i mean he talks vulgar ,tells bad jokes and the environment of his class seems non pofessional etc.its all the info my female cousin has given to me n she is not in the favour to join his institute .i think now u can help me
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
JOIN PIBF

- shashan - 08-01-2009

Hi sonia.I am studying in mirchawlas hub of accountancy with sir subhan,sir ahmed shafi,and sir mustafa,i joind it recently bcz my frens frm alhamd and tsa advice me to go 4 there,sir subhan is a serious person about study,but a kiding person in class envorment,there are many girls in my class and sir subhan never tell never bad jokes 4 them even in class room,he has a frendly relation ship with studnts,i thnk he s the best teacher of karachi 4 CAT.You can also contact with me any time 4 more info.

- shashan - 08-01-2009

There are a lot of studnts coming there mean 60 n above studnts in every class and if u want come there i thnk u shud decide 1st and i thnk he will close admissions early.But it is better to contact with him at above nums

- shashan - 08-01-2009

Have u take admission any where