Accountancy Forum
What to do in Commerce after Fsc? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What to do in Commerce after Fsc? (/showthread.php?tid=6395)

Pages: 1 2 3

What to do in Commerce after Fsc? - Natasha - 08-17-2009

Hi i am Natasha .............just got my F.sc result ........now plz ll u help me ...what i do next in commerce field ????[)]

- kamranACA - 08-17-2009

Why you intend to step in the commerce field after having done your F.Sc.? What makes you to take such a decision?

This will help understanding your objectives.

Regards,

- Natasha - 08-17-2009

i got 751 marks in F.Sc i have no Marriott for entry test therefore i want to change my field i want to do MBA i am not interested B.Sc with the subjects of Botany Zoology Chemistry i tell one thing i have done F.Sc in these subjects Biology Chemistry Physics i am worried plzzzzzz guide me in appropriate way i am waiting

- kamranACA - 08-17-2009

Dear

This may not be making a merit thresh-hold, but in my view, 751 out of 1100 is not a bad and discourging result.

I advise you to think about doing CA, if you intend to have a professional career. You can claim exemption from Entry Test of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) on the basis of your first division in F.Sc. Required is to pay the presecribed fee and apply on prescribed form along with prescribed documents.

You can visit the following webpage for further info and understanding

www.icap.org.pk

If you want to enhance your knowledge and do not intend to have a professional career, then I advise you to proceed to do Masters in English (Literature), after completing graduation.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Natasha - 08-18-2009

i can not afford the fee of C.A [V] THE other reason is that i came 2 know that C.A it is very difficult it is for the most intelligent students, i am a mediocre student as u can estimate according to my F.Sc marks Is B.com is not better for me according to my mentality and interest [8)]what is the scope of B.com ????
And after B.com which Master degree is suitable for me ?? [^]

- Ali2789 - 08-18-2009

well u r rite CA is nt at all easy, only those who are determined can clear the papers.
as far as the B.COM is concerned i think u will nt have a bright future after doing B.COM and it really is not worthy.
u should have appeared in entry tests of IBA, SZABIST, CBM, IQRA.
u must have gotten admission in the last 3 very easily and for BBA

- kamranACA - 08-18-2009

Dear,

I never believed CA was difficult. So, when I did, I found it was not.

You may do your B.Com and on its basis do CA without paying huge fees of RAETs by directly joining some professional firm for training.

If you want to do masters after B.Com you will have options of M.Com., MBA and M.A. Economics.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Natasha - 08-19-2009

Thanks a lot for this favor [)] [D] [8D] [I] [p] [})] [Wink] [o)] [8)] [0] [(!] [xx(] but I came to know after doing B.COM The duration of C.A is 6 to 7 years , Is it true [?]

- wsafca - 08-19-2009

No it is not so.

But it normaly takes 6 years, whenever your start.

You will do B.Com, you will get registered with any firm at start your CA.

Registration contract will be for three years (extendable to further 6 months.

Mean while you can attempt one module after every six months. I hope you would be able to complete atleast CA inter (first four modules) in three years.

My personal opinion is you better start CA right after FSC.

<b>Benfits</b>
1- it will consume yoour less time ( to my personal experience, I have seen Mediocres passing CA-Inter in first attempt very often.

2- You would be more devoted now, because you are feeling that you hav'nt got good marks already

3- If you pass well, you might get your articles (registration) with some good firm, which will help you in your professional career.

<b>Problem</b>

1-Fees, Scholorship program of ICAP was also in position,but i am not sure, i will check it for you if you are interested.

2-Few colleges can also give concessions with some refrence,i know.

( I got only 66% marks in my intermediate, I didn't had enough fees to pay, I managed and passed CA. Inter in 5 attempts)Not having fee is another motivaional factor.

- Natasha - 08-19-2009

Thanks a lot dear ....wsafca[)]
4 such a detailed answer n clear me each n every thing ..........
i got all points now.....

let me consult wid my brother n Father ....then ll be final decision [B)].....about my B.com or may be C.A [8D]..........

what ever i ll do i ll share wid all of u ........[I]

- wsafca - 08-19-2009

You go this way or that

Best of luck and best wishes for your future

Regards

Waqas

- aaddaam - 08-26-2009

Well Natasha No offense but in Commerce one must have very good command on written and spoken English so i suggest you that if you have some time than please try to focus on your language skills
hope you will take it in the positive sense -)

- shahid amin - 08-27-2009

Salam to All

Sir according to my point of Mba is the best because it is not a costly degree............If a person wants to do CA, then after MBA he/she can do easily

- Natasha - 08-29-2009

[I]oK I Will take it positively[p]it will prove beneficial for me [)]

- Natasha - 08-29-2009

But after MBA HOW CAN WE DO C.A[p]