Accountancy Forum
anyone from skanz cat campus lahore - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: anyone from skanz cat campus lahore (/showthread.php?tid=6555)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

anyone from skanz cat campus lahore - sonaina - 09-12-2009

hi,
I am sonaina from Karachi. My friend Usman Fayyaz sheikh is styudying in Skanz Cat Campus Lahore.
i have lost his number thats why now a days we asre not in contact with one another.he is in "batch A-8"
if anyone of you is his friend then plz mail me at this id
sonaina_g@yahoo.com
I will be very thenkful to one who will connect two seperste hearts
THANX
yours thankful
Sonaina from Karachi Pakistan

- kamranACA - 09-12-2009

Sonaina,

I appreciate your effort, provided it carries bonafide intents, which i hope are very much there.

Not relevant to this thread, but it is commonly known that mostly ladies (girls) are the ones who at the end of the day prove to be un-faithful to the passion called LOVE or, in other words, are forced by the circumstances in this male dominant society much more than the gentlemen (chaps), which makes them to quit.

We may also conclude that they are a bit mature in comparison and assess the need of the hour in a changed scenario.

I wish no one face tough days on the name of LOVE.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- rabia-k - 09-12-2009

what about that guy, did he loose your number too. if he did ,then its very strange that both of you lost each others contact nos. doesn't he have your email id ?

- kamranACA - 09-13-2009

Rabia,

Don't mind irrelevant, vague and insensible messages. I request you to edit your post.
Sunaina, we have all sort of people among us. It was your first post at a forum which represents the accountants. I know we did not leave a good impression on the new comer and we oftenly don't do it. We have lost very valuable posters as well due to our dim wit feelings.

Rabia's query regarding loss of phone numbers is quite relevant and at least draws some rough picture of the situation.

Regards,

Kamran.

- rabia-k - 09-13-2009

Sir Kamran,

i have deleted that post. i forgot that i was dealing with a looney who has been beaten up by forum members, and has still not learnt his lesson.

- kamranACA - 09-13-2009

Thanks Rabia! Even commenting or referring is not required.

Folks,

Just to share something!

Pursuant to GOVT's announcement of proposed action against defamatory SMS messages about high ups, there are in circulation quite unique and hilarious messages.

Last day some one sent me an sms carrying picture of a famous animal mentioning the under given lines,

......"Beat this animal with your shoes and forward to others for the same treatment. Don't mention anything because people are now wise enough to understand who is he".......

So now people are wise enough to evaluate every thing and every one.

Regards,

Kamran.

- shazy - 09-13-2009

@ retarded

yar kuch logo ko nahi pasand hota mazaq karna ya karwana. wo log apne aap ko senior aur superior samjhte hai to tum na unn se bat kia karo.unn ko apni zindgi mai khush rehne do aur tum apni zindgi mai khush raho. aur mere bhai aik doosri bat wo kam kia karo aur wo bat kia karo jiss se doosre bhi khush rahe aur apna bhi kam nikal aye aur apne ghusse ko pi jana seekho. sari problems ahista ahista solve ho jaye gi.
aik to tum shetan keh rahe ho aur doosre ka dil torr rahe ho muft mai. wo koi tumhare gali k dost to nahi na. miss rabia,madam rabia, mr kamran, keh kar respect se bat karo to wo kyu na sunay gay bat tumhari. mere peyaray bhai shyed tum professional life mai nahi ho, kyu k jab aao gay to bohat si nai bato ka pata lagay ga aur sab se pehli yehi bat ka pata lagay ga k doosro ko khush kar kese kia jaye. achi bat ye hai k professional life mai aane se pehle hi tum ye sab batay seekh jao. allah tumhe hamesha khush rakhe.

- Mujahid - 09-13-2009

Dunia re Dunia!!

- sonaina - 09-13-2009

hi
i am sonaina

yaar i need your help
u people are making my fun
shayad aap log situation nhi samajh rhy.
actually Usman net use nhi karta aur number kaisy gum hua us sy i don't know
yaar agar oi help nhi ker sakty to kam az dil to na dukhao... aap ko kia pta main kis halat main hon..
please agar ho skay to meri help zarur karna
i will b very thankful to u aur please zrur kro help..
instea of helping u people started fighting with oneanother and making fun of mee.

if u cannot even then thanx alot
but if u can and fd u will then..........
my all prayers are with u
please.........
my id is
sonaina_g@yahoo.com
anyone from Skanz Cat Camo

- Mujahid - 09-14-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sonaina</i>
<br />hi
i am sonaina

yaar i need your help
u people are making my fun
shayad aap log situation nhi samajh rhy.
actually Usman net use nhi karta aur number kaisy gum hua us sy i don't know
yaar agar oi help nhi ker sakty to kam az dil to na dukhao... aap ko kia pta main kis halat main hon..
please agar ho skay to meri help zarur karna
i will b very thankful to u aur please zrur kro help..
instea of helping u people started fighting with oneanother and making fun of mee.

if u cannot even then thanx alot
but if u can and fd u will then..........
my all prayers are with u
please.........
my id is
sonaina_g@yahoo.com
anyone from Skanz Cat Camo
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Behtar hai k aap skans ja k uska address le lein aur uske ghar ja k baat kar lein [D]

- Osama Rules - 09-14-2009

Salam,

i was shocked after i read thus story,not bacause of it's content but to actually find it on this forum!!

look sonaina u did'nt seriously expected a positive feedback from us right??

If u really r so desperate then follow mujahdi's advice! [^]

& pls always try to be relevant..

regards..

- rabia-k - 09-14-2009

how did both of them loose each others contact numbers???!!

- sonaina - 09-14-2009

rabia g ye ho jata hai kabi kabi....
Allah kary aap k sath na ho aur kisi k sath na ho
please help me guys

no one can help me or u don't wanna help me?????????????????????

please do if any one of u can do it...

- sonaina - 09-14-2009

actually now I am at Karachi and canot come to Lahore urgently due to some logical and typical problems.
please help me
I would not forget the HELPER.......
plzzzzzzzzzz

- Mujahid - 09-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sonaina</i>
<br />actually now I am at Karachi and canot come to Lahore urgently due to some logical and typical problems.
please help me
I would not forget the HELPER.......
plzzzzzzzzzz

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

skans lahore ka phone number aur email address mil jayega net se. Wahan se contact kar sakti hein ghar bethey skans se, phir wahan se apne friend ko. Ab kia number laa k doon /