Accountancy Forum
Required Accounting Consolidation Software - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Required Accounting Consolidation Software (/showthread.php?tid=7227)

Required Accounting Consolidation Software - mughal82 - 01-20-2010

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an Accounting consolidation software. Can anyone suggest me the best avaialable software for a medium enterprize that support multi currency and consolidate the data of a group of six companies.

Thanks

- maqszaman - 01-21-2010

Hi,

MS FRx is an excellent software compatible with Quickbooks, AccPac, Great Plains etc.

Regards,

- awaisaftab - 01-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maqszaman</i>
<br />Hi,

MS FRx is an excellent software compatible with Quickbooks, AccPac, Great Plains etc.

Regards,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Peachtree can also be used but it requires some supporting software. Many software houses has designed software’s which are configurable to Peachtree. These software’s are used to overcome shortcomings of Peachtree but these software’s are costly and no pirated additions of these software’s are available. Crystal Report is a software which is configurable with Peachtree and also available in pirated form..

- mughal82 - 01-21-2010

Dear Maqszaman

Thank your very much for your time. Currently we are using Quickbooks. Is FRx capable to consolidate all our six companies data in one consoliated statement?

Regards,

- maqszaman - 01-21-2010

Dear Mughal,

MS FRx is compatible is QuickBooks and has ability to consolidate as many companies as you wish. It also gives you opportunity to generate files in Text, PDF, Excel, Words, XBRL etc. There might be some other software that you can use but <i></i><b>I can't recommend you using pirate copies of any software because to me it is stealing which is legally, ethically, religiously prohibited.</b>Regards,

- Greatkhans - 01-22-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maqszaman</i>
<br />Hi,

Regards,

Holding your post

Peachtree can also be used but it requires some supporting software. Many software houses has designed software’s which are configurable to Peachtree. These software’s are used to overcome shortcomings of Peachtree but these software’s are costly and no pirated additions of these software’s are available. Crystal Report is a software which is configurable with Peachtree and also available in pirated form..

- awaisaftab - 01-22-2010

What do you mean by "Holding your post"